{43}

Jonah's P.O.V
"DONT OPEN IT!" Me and Cyrus yelled.
"Why?" TJ asked.
"Trust me okay." Cyrus answered.
"I trust you." TJ said.
"Just come back here." I told him.

TJ got up and ran over here. I grabbed a frying pan from a cabinet, getting ready to attack anything that would walk through the door.

Suddenly, the door flung open and in came my dad... Angry as he's ever been before. He's gonna get himself sent back to jail....

"CYRUS GOODMAN!" He screamed. TJ stepped in front of Cyrus with a straight face.
"If you want him, you gotta get through me!" He said.

I was surprised. Before TJ even knew Cyrus, he never protected anyone or risked is life for another... Cyrus is special.

"That won't be so much of a challenge will it?" My dad asked.
"Don't underestimate me." TJ answered.

I'm not gonna lie, it's like one of those random anime fight scenes. Heh... Reminds me of SAO. Weird but whatever.

"TJ he'll overpower you!" I said worried.
"That doesn't matter to me." He told me. "It's Cyrus' life that matters."
"I'm not some princess that everyone fights over." Cyrus said.
"You're mine." TJ smirked.

I saw Cyrus blush. Reminds me of when we were dating.... that's the whole reason why my dad went bonkers. It was because I was gay and dating Cyrus.

My father rushed at TJ throwing punches. TJ being.... well himself, he blocked them all.

"Cyrus run!" TJ yelled. "Jonah you too!"
"No! I'm not leaving you here to deal with my father!" I replied.
"I'm not leaving either!" Cyrus added.
"CYRUS GO NOW.... please." TJ said as his voice started breaking.
"O-Okay! Stay safe!" Cyrus shouted.

He ran past the action. I was afraid of what was gonna happen to TJ. All I heard was a scream in pain. It was TJ.

"TJ!" I shouted. "GRR.... DAD!"

TJ backed away holding his stomach. I used the frying pan as a shield from his punches and used my other hand to punch when I saw an opening.

"TJ!" Cyrus' voice called out.

All I saw was Cyrus running back in. My dad smirked as he watched Cyrus run to past him. Just like that, he was punched. Cyrus fell.

"Cyrus!" TJ shouted. "DAMN YOU!!"

TJ had gotten up and charged at my father throwing punches everywhere. Surprisingly my dad was too slow for his punches.

"Jonah take Cyrus and leave!" TJ yelled.
"T-"
"JUST DO IT!" He screamed.

That was the first time TJ actually yelled at me to do something. It's Cyrus' safety I guess. I grabbed Cyrus and ran. All I could hear in the distance is screams of pain. I couldn't tell whose it was. It scared me...

"Jonah let me go!" Cyrus yelled.
"No! TJ told me to do this!" I responded.

Cyrus stopped us. He quickly punched me and I let go of his arm; he quickly took off back towards TJ.

I sighed and ran after him. The screams kept hitting me the closer we got. I honestly couldn't tell whose it was! It was scaring me.

Both Cyrus and I ran into the house. TJ and my father were still fighting. I was surprised that both held their ground for so long.

"We're back up TJ!" I yelled.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He asked Turning his attention towards us.
"What out!" Cyrus yelled.

I jumped in front of TJ and both dads punch. I felt that anger I felt back in..... what was that one town called? I don't know.... It had Shawn in it.... Damn that was a time.

"GET OUT OF HERE!" I yelled.
"Who are you talking to?" Cyrus asked.
"You two go. NOW!" I answered.

I heard footsteps run in the opposite direction. I could tell Cyrus wasn't gonna ask any further questions.

"It's all between you and me now." I said.
"Poor Jonah.... thinks he's all that." Dad replied.
"Jonah." I heard a familiar voice say.

I let go of dads fist and jumped back turning around quickly. I saw someone whom I thought would never see again. Shawn stood there with an evil smirk on his face.

I couldn't tell if it was towards me or dad. I made sure it wasn't me by moving. He stared my dad down in hatred.

"I thought you died." I said breaking the silence.
"Takes a lot for me to die Jo." He replied.

I started to blush remembering all of the good memories we had. KEY WORD! GOOD memories.

"I'll take him. You go and make sure those two are ok." Shawn said not taking his eyes off my dad.

I nodded and ran. I wouldn't run like this but I know what he's capable of. Now, where are those two?

"TJ! CYRUS!" I called out.
"OVER HERE!" Cyrus yelled.

I followed the voice. Eventually, I found them sitting by the swings. I sighed in relief. All I saw was their faces; it was confusion.

"What?" I asked.
"If you're here then who-"
"Shawn." I cut TJ off.
"Shawn as in that one dude?" Cyrus asked.
"Yeah surprisingly." I answered.

Silence grew upon us. The scream of an older man was heard. I saw someone walk out of Cyrus' house. One had a body over the other. Couldn't tell if it was Shawn carrying dad or vise versa.

They turned around and started running towards us. I jumped and raised fists. TJ and Cyrus followed behind me.

"Jo calm down." Shawn said approaching us.

I sighed in relief and put the fists down. I stared into his eyes like I did before.... Instantly falling in love again. It was awkward.

"Hey can you two give us a minute?" I asked TJ and Cyrus. They nodded and walked away.
———————————
TJ's P.O.V
"What do you think they're talking about?" I asked.
"Who knows." Cyrus answered.

I looked at Jonah and Shawn, then looked at Cyrus. I smiled and held his hand. Feeling him flinch wasn't pleasant.

"You okay Muffin?" I asked.
"Yeah." He answered.
"Are you sure?" I asked.

Cyrus looked at me, smiled, then nodded. I've never seen him do that and hoping he will never do that again. It scares me.

"Did I do something?" I asked.
"No, you didn't." Cyrus answered.
"Ok good because now I can do this." I replied.

He gave a confused look. I kissed him softly. The kiss lasted longer than expected but we eventually pulled apart.

"Love you Muffin." I said.
"Love you too." He replied.

Yowza. Okay sorry for the delay. I should be back updating books because it's summer but also not because I have summer school. I'll try harder and get some chapters out! Bye!!