{4}

TJ's P.O.V
I still can't get over how Cyrus was talking like a mad man. It was too weird... I'm still having trouble thinking of what had taken over his words.

I looked up at the ceiling of my room. All the white shone on me. I started to see feathers like an angel. I closed my eyes and reopened them. The wings were gone.

My phone buzzed. I looked at it. A text from Jonah came in.

Jonah
Lucas is gone! Someone from hell whipped him from existence! If I don't make it, tell Cyrus to stay strong!
Me
Jonah what are you tal- Never mind. Ok I will.

Lucas? The little ghost Cyrus and Jonah befriended? I thought ghosts can't get hurt. I gasped. How am I gonna tell Cyrus?!

Oooooh no! This can't be happening! Cyrus is gonna be devastated! Wait.... What did Jonah mean by if he doesn't make it? His he in trouble?! I have to help him! Damn... Where is he again?

Whatever kind of trouble he's in, I think he can handle it. I hope. I heard a faded knock at my door. I jumped.

"C-come in." I said.

The door opened as no one was there. I shook in fear. This can't be happening again. Not the paranormal stuff again! That's hella creepy!

I quickly got up and ran out of my house. My mom didn't ask why I was in a hurry. I ran all the way to Cyrus' to see if he was there. I saw him outside.

"Hey Cy." I shouted from the other side of the street.
"Oh hey TJ!" He replied. "Come here!"
"Ok!"

Cyrus looked at me in a weird way. I think he knows that I'm hiding something from him. It's like he can see right through my soul.

I smiled at him nervously. He glared at me.

"Are you hiding something big from me?" He asked concerned.
"What? No." I lied.
"Are you trying not to tell me that Lucas is gone forever?!" Cyrus asked.

My eyes widened. Please let this all be a dream! Either that or Cyrus has physic abilities and that's hella creepy!

First the paranormal happens here and now Cyrus is acting all weird? My question is, how did Cyrus know about the Lucas thing?

"Lucas is gone and Jonah's in trouble." He said.
"Are you reading my mind?" I asked.
"Oh TJ, you have no idea what I am." Cyrus answered.

I swallowed hard. Nothing came out of my mouth. All that showed was fear. This isn't Cyrus.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I asked.

Wait..... A true loves kiss solves everything right?! Well let's try. I kissed him. I heard wind swing passed us. We split.

"TJ? What are you doing here?" Cyrus asked.
"That doesn't matter." I answered.

I kissed him again. He followed through. I'm surprised he didn't pull apart yet. He kept kissing. He eventually stopped.

"Wanna head to my room?" He asked.
"Sure."

He opened the door as we walked through is clean and fancy house. After we made it up the stairs and into his room, he smirked at me.

All I saw was him closing the door and locking it. I got nervous for some reason. He kissed me as we started making out. He took of my shirt.

"Uh Cyrus. Are you sure about this?" I asked.
"I'm positive." He answered.

Cyrus took off his shirt revealing his chest. I blushed hard. We heard a door slam. We both jumped and grabbed our shirts again.

We quickly put them on. There was walking all over down stairs. I started freaking out. The footsteps continued up the stairs.

The next thing I knew was Cyrus' door flying open. We both saw a bloody man with no eyes. We both screamed at the top of our lungs.

"IM COMING FOR YOU TJ!" The man screamed.
"TJ What did you do?!" Cyrus asked scared.
"I don't know but we gotta get out of here!" I answered.

We both looked at the window. I nodded as we jumped out. I picked him up and started running.

I eventually found myself at the spoon where Buffy and Andi where.

"Whoa! You guys look like you just got chased by a monster!" Andi said.
"We have no time to explain. C'mon!" I replied.

I grabbed both of their hands as we ran out the back door. I looked behind us and saw the guy still running at us.

I have no idea why this is happening! It's creepy as hell though! I focused my attention on what was ahead of me and saw more of them.

Next thing I knew was that we were cornered. All of them jumped at us. They bit us and cut us with their long nails.

I Laid there almost dead. I knew this was my time. My vision started fading as everything went dark....
——————
I jumped out of my bed in fear. I looked at the clock. It's only 4 am?! Wait... All of that was a dream? Damn it.

That felt so real... Too real to be a dream. I really hope none of that actually happens. That's not how I die! That's not how my friends die!

I have one last question. What's the date?

Hey! This is the only chapter this story will get for a while. I felt bad for not updating this but now I did. See ya the next time I update this story! BYE!