{15}

Cyrus' P.O.V
Ok so yesterday was amazing! TJ wrote me a song! Which didn't seem like something he'd do but it was beautiful!

The downside is, I am in school with the person who was gonna "fight me" or so they claim. I don't wanna be in this school when someone is out to get me. I mean unless it's TJ them I'm good.

"Cyrus are you prepared?" Ethan asked.
"For what." I answered confused.
"The fight." He replied.
"What figh—" I paused. "Never mind."

I looked around the classroom seeing at who would wanna fight me. I felt my spidey-sense tingle. I turned around as someone's Fist was close to hitting my face.

"Lay a finger on me and you won't hear the end of it." I said blocking their punch.
"How did you?" They asked.
"Spidey sense." I joked.

They rolled their eyes and left. The whole class cheered. My instinct warned me about others that were coming. I saw a group of bullies enter the class.

They all looked at me and nodded. I stared at them with hatred.

"At em boys." One of them said.

All of them charged at me. It was fairly easy to block every punch and knocking them back. At one point, I caught a punch with just two fingers(DBZ reference)! I swear I've been watching tv too much.

"Stand down." I heard TJ's voice say.
"Who are you to tell us what to do?" Caden asked.
"TJ Kippen." He answered.
"You're the kid who cut himself." They laughed.
"Shut up!" I yelled.
"Muffin I got this." He told me.
"Muffin????" Caden questioned laughing.
"WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" I screamed.

They all looked at me in fear. TJ even looked at me weird. What's happening to me?! I need therapy don't I?

"We're going sir." Caden told me.
"S-Sir?" I asked myself confused.
"Cy? What did you do?" TJ asked me.
"I-I don't know..." I answered.

The bell rang as another punch was thrown at me. I blocked it and threw them into a wall.

"Stop it already." I said.

I looked at the door and I saw a bunch of people staring at me.

"What?" I asked. They all flinched. "Why are you afraid of me?"
"Cyrus you've never been like this." Daniel answered.
"I don't know what I am anymore." I told him.
"Hey can I talk to you for a second?" He asked me.
"Sure." I answered.

We made way into the hallway. He stopped walking and looked at me with a worried face. All I did was shoot back a confused look.

"Do you need to go to your dad for therapy?" Daniel asked.
"I don't know maybe." I answered.
"You want TJ there?" He asked.
"You're planning something aren't you." I dodged the question.

He raised a brow. All I heard from outside were police sirens. I looked at the door so confused as a bunch of police officers ran inside.

"Put your hands up!" They shouted.
"Me?" I asked.
"Yes! Hand up now!" They answered. "Put your hands behind your back."
"W-What?" I asked scared.
"Do it!"

I did as they said. Everyone looked at me. I heard pictures being taken. A tear escaped my eye as I saw TJ run towards us.

"Let him go!" Daniel yelled.
"Dad let him go he did nothing wrong!" TJ yelled.
"He was involved in a crime!" Mr. Kippen replied. "Danvers take him out."
"On it sir." Officer Danvers replied.

I-I can't believe this... Me? Jail?? What????
——————————
TJ's P.O.V
As I saw Cyrus get dragged out of the school, my emotions were all over the place.

"DAD! HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING!" I yelled.
"He cursed you TJ! That monster cursed you!" He yelled.
"Seriously?! That's not a crime to date a guy!" I replied.
"You haven't been your snarky self since that guy showed up in your life!"
"You know that everywhere we go, they support others?! Why can't you?!" I asked angrily.

"I won't have a gay son." Dad said softly.
"What was that?" I asked annoyed.
"Take him away too Officer Kent."
"WHAT?!" I asked scared. "DAD!"
"Sorry son but being gay is a crime."
"Then you'll have to take away this entire school!" James shouted.
"W-What?" Dad asked cluelessly.

When he wasn't looking, I punched Officer Kent and cuffed my own father. I pulled out his gun and had it towards my head.

"TJ, Put the gun down." Dad said.
"GIVE ME BACK CYRUS OR ILL KILL MYSELF!"

I had tears streaming down my face. The student around me, didn't do anything.

"TJ Put it down." Dad told me.
"Give me back CYRUS!" I yelled.
"He's bluffing sir." Officer Danvers said.
"Am I?! Am I really?!" I asked inching closer to pulling the trigger.
"TJ this isn't what Cyrus wants." Andi and Buffy said.

I turned around and looked at them. I slowly drifted it away from my head and towards he ground.

"Give me the gun TJ." Buffy said.
"But Cyrus-"
"He'll get out soon." Andi cut me off.

I dropped the gun and ran to the car Cyrus was out in but it had already left. I ran back inside all angry.

"YOU TOOK HIM AWAY ALREADY?!" I yelled.
"TJ! Gay equals crime!" Dad yelled at me.
"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE HAPPY FOR CY AND I?!" I replied. "ALL THE THOSE TIMES I HELPED YOU OUT AND THIS ONE LITTLE THING YOU CANT HELP ME WITH?!"

"That doesn't matter to me." He said calmly.
"DAD IM SICK OF IT OK?! YOU TREATING ME LIKE SOME SHITTY ASS PET YOU CAN JUST KNOCK AROUND!" I yelled.
"Language!" He replied.

"SURE IM GAY! IM PROUD OF WHO I AM AND WHO IM WITH! YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANT DO IN LIFE YA HEAR?! IM TIRED OF BEING YOUR SON BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST A JACKASS WITH NO ACTUAL FEELINGS! SO LEAVE MOM AND I ALONE!" I ranted.

I looked into his eyes. They were full of tears. I walked off in anger later finding myself at the police station to talk to Cyrus.

My dad literally doesn't appreciate what he has and just throws it away. I'm just done with him and my family...

Cyrus is in Juve?! What is happening?? Will TJ ever get Cyrus out of juve or will Cyrus break out himself?? Find out next chapter.......

I hate that anyways, hope you enjoyed this little plot twist! Bye!!!