{21}

Cyrus' P.O.V
I'm really concerned about TJ. He's been acting up the past 2 weeks. He hasn't talked to me, he doesn't acknowledge that I'm even next to him...

Wonder what's going on in that head of his. Did his parents or Marissa do this? If so I will kill all three of them!

I saw him walked past me in class today. Every time he walks passed, he looks at me with a sad face. I rolled my eyes and got up to stop him.

"Hey." I said.
"Cyrus I'm not really supposed to talk to you." TJ replied.
"Why? We're dating." I asked.
"Cyrus, Marissa told me that you hated me." He answered.

I looked at him confused. TJ soon realized that I had no idea what he was talking about. His facial expressions changed quickly.

"I am so sorry I have been avoiding you the past 2 weeks!" TJ apologized.
"To be honest, why would you believe anything she says?" I asked.
"I don't know maybe she was telling the truth this time." He answered.
"This time? What else has she told you?" I asked getting a little annoyed.
"That's not important anymore." He dodged the question.

The bell rang as TJ took his seat. I stayed standing as the teacher walked in.

"Cyrus please take your seat." She said.

I nodded as I sat in my seat that was all the way across the class from TJ. We got moved awhile ago because we kept sending notes to each other. Not in a weird way but a cute way... Kind of.

"Cyrus, what's the answer?" Mrs. Heckert asked.
"Uh...." I trailed off.
"That's why you need to pay attention in math." She called me out.
"Sorry just dozed off." I apologized.
"Yeah thinking of TJ." Ryan said aloud.

Everyone started laughing. I looked at TJ as both of us shook our heads in shame.

"Is that so?" I asked.
"Pfft yeah I mean what else would you Day dream about." Ryan scoffed.
"I don't know maybe something bad happened in my life and I don't say." I snapped.
"Then get therapy." Ryan replied.
"Leave him alone Ryan." Daniel cut in. "You don't know what he's gone through."

That's right I forgot he was in this class! Daniel and I go back to when Jonah was still here. He's nice.

"What?" Ryan asked. "Why are you standing up for a fag."
"Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I should be treated any different!" I shouted.
"Cyrus!" Mrs. Heckert called me out. "You need to sit outside in the hall now!"
"Ryan was the one wh-"
"I said now!"

I walked out of the class as I heard laughter. I heard Daniels voice.

"Mrs. Heckert, Cyrus did nothing wrong. He stood up for himself and you're punishing him for it? That's tough." He said.
"You wanna be next?" Mrs. Heckert asked him.
"No ma'am." He answered.

I sat in silence as the door shut. Everyone who passed the door would kick it and start laughing.

"Cyrus?" Andi's voice asked.
"Oh Andi didn't notice you were there." I said.
"Why are you out here?" She asked.
"That's a long story I'll explain at lunch." I answered.
"Oh." She replied.
"Why are you out here?" I asked.
"Oh I was just using the bathroom and I saw you." Andi answered. "See you soon."

I waved her goodbye as she left. I rolled my eyes hoping that Mrs. Heckert would let me back in the class room.

I heard the classroom door open. At first I saw TJ's shoes but it happened to be Ryan's. I rolled my eyes.

"Hehe you should just die." Ryan said as he walked away. I stood up in anger.
"Seriously?!" I asked angrily. "What do you have against gays?!"
"They're disgusting and don't follow the rules of America." Ryan answered.
"Disgusting? Don't follow the rules of America? When has anyone say that it wasn't right for gay marriage? Also how are they gross?!" I asked.

He shook his head and left to go to the bathroom. I was about ready to punch him. How are gays gross? It's love! It's the same as straight people just not opposite genders!

Ugh! I fucking hate Homophobic people they legit make me so fucking mad! Can we just kill every homophobe in this world and just live happy life?

I saw him start to walk back. He started talking.

"They're disgusting because loving the same sex isn't right. Also is says in the Bible that being gay is a sin." Ryan finally answered.

I scoffed rolling my eyes in the thought of what he said. He walked back in the class closing the door behind him.

I clenched my fists as I punched the ground in anger. I don't know what's worse, being sent out in the hallway in high school or being told gays should just die. Yeah defiantly the second one...
———————
TJ's P.O.V
I feel bad... I didn't do anything to help Cyrus. I just sat there not even thinking of what might happen. Daniel did the right thing and helped him almost getting himself sent out there too.

"Cyrus has some anger managements. He should go to therapy." Ryan said.
"Ryan shut up. He doesn't have anything wrong with him, ok?!" I cut in angrily.
"Look who joins the party. TJ finally standing up for his little muffin." Ryan replied.
"That's enough from you." Daniel cut in.
"Daniel, Gays are idiots who shouldn't live!" Ryan told him.

That pushed me over the edge. I clenched my fists ready to punch him. I thought of Cyrus. I let go and opened my mouth.

"You listen to me and hear me clear cause I'm only saying this once!" I started shoving Daniel out of the way. "We shouldn't be treated any different than straight people. We're human too. We love the same sex. Who cares! It's love Ryan, something you'll never find so stop attacking others when we all know you're just hiding your emotions behind all that fake ness ok?! Now do I make myself clear?!"

Everyone stayed silent for a while. I saw Ryan start to cry. I showed no emotion because I knew he was hiding his emotions behind his fake ass.

"I'd suggest you apologize to Mrs. Heckert and Cyrus before I say something I'll regret for the rest of my life." I continued.

He walked towards Mrs. Heckert and apologized as quick as possible saying that Cyrus shouldn't be out there.

That's something I'll keep to myself. No one needs to know how angry I can get towards a person.

This is gonna be a long year if this shit continues...

Hello! This chapter wasn't as hard as I thought it was gonna be. I wasn't planning any of this as usual. Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter and I'll see you next time. BYE!!!