{5}

Cyrus's P.O.V
I feel like TJ is not telling me something. It's like something big. I have no idea what it is but I have a feeling it has to do something with Jonah's new life/school.

Every time I saw TJ, Buffy, and Andi I asked them what were they keeping from me and they keep lying about it. They must know something that I don't.

I'm gonna make them crack at one point. It'll work! No one should underestimate Cyrus Goodman! NO ONE!!!

"Hey TJ, can I ask you something?" I asked him.
"Sure what's up." He answered.
"Are you keeping something big from me?" I asked.
"Pfft. What?! Nooooo!" He answered sarcastically.
"Stop lying to me!" I said a little angry.

He looked at me cluelessly. He's obviously hiding something. Maybe it's best if I don't know what it is. Actually being his boyfriend, I should be concerned.

Eh maybe it's that bad I can't know what it is. I looked down and took his hand in mine.

"Look, whatever it is, it's none of my business asking you what it is." I told him. "My job as your boyfriend is to make sure your ok."

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"This is why I love you." TJ replied smiling.
"Love you too." I said.
"Ew, love." Buffy joked.
"Yeah." Andi followed.

We all stared laughing. Lunch was quiet. I kept staring at TJ every once in a while. He's so adorable. I don't know why we never liked him before. At one point only TJ and I were friends then Buffy asked me to chose between either her or TJ...

That was a horrible choice but of course I chose Buffy and stayed friends with TJ secretly. I felt TJ's hand slowly go over mine. I flinched and looked at him. He smiled. I returned the smile.

We heard music start to play as we saw a girl walk through the doors. I heard TJ gasp and quickly let go of my hand. That made me really confused but I was more concerned about the girl.

"Who is that?" Andi and I asked.
"Marissa..." TJ answered.
"Who?" Buffy asked.
"A REALLY old friend of mine." He answered.
"Like how old?" I asked.
"Maybe since kindergarten but we split apart because she became a bitch." TJ explained.
"Split? Were you two dating?" Andi asked.
"Stop asking me questions!" He replied.

Every guy fell for her except TJ and I. I stared at her with hatred. Marissa looked at me and smiled. Then she looked at TJ then looked at me. I saw those eyes. She hated him with every bone in her body. I think we have a new enemy in our school. Oh great! Another one. Ugh can this get any worse?!

I saw Marissa start walking over to us. Shit, I spoke to soon. DAMN IT!! I swear if you touch or even so happens lay a finger on him, I'll beat you!
———
TJ's P.O.V
As we stated before, Marissa aka the She devil girlfriend. I thought she was gone for good! Not like death gone but like moving gone.

Ugh. Wait, why is she walking over here? Uh-oh. Damn it. If this gets worse, what am I gonna tell Cy? He'll be so confused but heart broken.

"Hey TJ." Marissa said in a flirty way.
"Oh please go away." I whined.
"Why? Don't you wanna see your Gir-"
"No I don't now leave!" I cut her off.

She looked at Cyrus and gave him a death stare. I'm guessing Buffy saw because before Marissa left, Buffy got up and walked over to her.

"If I see you looking at him like that again, Ooo you'll be sorry. Got it?" She threatened.
"Mmhmm and what are you gonna do about it?" Marissa asked.
"Just leave!" I told her.

She walked off all spunky. I looked at Cyrus. He gave me a confused look. I smiled nervously and held his hand again. He pulled away.

"Cyrus are you ok?" I asked.
"Who really was that?" He asked getting jealous.
"Marissa is just a friend." I answered.
"Then why did it sound like she was gonna say girlfriend?" Cyrus asked.
"She was gonna say girl." I answered instantly.

Everyone at the table looked at me. I started getting nervous. Cyrus smiled and put his hand on mine and kissed my cheek.

I looked over to see if Marissa was looking and she was. I saw her snarl. Hahahaha! Oh this is great.... I have to make sure Marissa doesn't try to take Cyrus down. It'll make my life and his life a lot worse.

Ugh! Why universe?! Did you like hear me say not to bring her back into my life and you did?! HOW CRUEL OF YOU!

She started walking over to us again. Shit, you're really against me aren't you?!

"Hey kid back away from TJ." She projected her voice. I looked at Buffy and nodded.
"Why don't you leave us alone?" I asked.
"Hi my names buffy, I saw you look at my friend again. Wanna know what happens next? CHAPTER ONE!" She shouts.

Cyrus laughed. I started laughing too. Everyone else laughed at Marissa because Buffy was swearing up a storm at her and she kept reacting in a funny way.

After Buffy was done, Marissa left with tears in her eyes. I gave her a high five. Everyone continued to laugh.

"Nice work." I said.
"Thanks." She replied.
"Buffy, when did you find time to practice that?" Andi asked.

As Buffy was explaining, I looked at Cyrus. He seemed to love his life how it is right now. I can't let him find out about Marissa. He'll hate me forever. I can't do that do him.

He looked over at me and smiled. I returned it. We kept staring at each other. Eventually I leaned in and kissed him. He did it back.

We pulled apart as we heard Buffy rant on and on about how she practice to do that...

Hey! As I was rereading Jyrus, I thought just to make it like that just less emotional and more happy and up beat. I probably will never bring Jonah into this story because I think leaving him out will be better for this story! Anyways hope you guys enjoy your day! Bye!!