{13}

Cyrus' P.O.V
Well besides all the counter parts again, lunch was no better than what TJ and I went through. People still saying the crap all around us. Their doing it just to mess with us. I'm not giving in to this.

I kept looking at TJ's arm because of what I walked into. I shook my head as I heard footsteps coming from behind me. Then I heard the worst voice ever. It was Alex again.

"Oooo! TJ cut himself!" Alex shouted.
"Shut up Alex!" I yelled.
"Oooooo." The entire room said.
"What was that?" He asked.
"I said shut up!" I answered.
"Mmhmm why should I?" Alex asked annoyed.

He's gotten on my last nerve. I saw TJ get up and leave. My adrenaline kicked in pretty quick. I turned my attention back towards Alex and started yelling.

"You seriously think this is funny?!" I asked angrily. "Just because he cut himself doesn't mean we should go off bullying him! I love TJ with all my heart! I was understanding on why he did it because the things that were being said can make someone kill themselves! Haven't you ever thought about that once?! All of you people need to realize what the hell you did because if I hadn't stepped in the bathroom in time, he could've been dead! YOU ALL ARE VICIOUS AND CRUEL!"

Everyone went silent. All eyes were on me. Not one person in this school realizes what they have done to others. I need to check on TJ.

I walked away controlling my anger so I can stay calm near TJ. As I entered the hall, I didn't see him. I checked the bathroom and everywhere in the school. I ran back into the lunch room panicking. My eyes started to water.

"He's no where to be found..." I said silently.
"What lost you're suicidal friend?" Alex asked.
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I yelled.

I jumped at him starting to throw punches.

"CYRUS?!" Buffy said shocked.

She threw me off of him. I walked out of the lunch room and then walked out of the school. I hope I made him bleed. He was on the last straw. What he said pushed it too far.

TJ is not suicidal... I know him better than that. I pulled out my phone and tried texting TJ.

Me
Hey where are you? I'm really worried.

I waited for five minutes. He never answered me. I heard the doors to the school open and I turned around almost throwing a punch. I stopped as I saw Andi and Buffy standing there with their eyes wide open.

"Hey, you ok?" Andi asked.
"Is that really your question right now." I replied dodging the question.
"Cyrus, I'm pretty sure TJ is ok." Buffy said.

After she said that, I heard an ambulance siren go off. I instantly reacted and ran towards the sound.

After a while of running, the sound brought me to TJ's house. I gasped and ran inside. I checked every where besides the bathroom. When I walked in, I saw him sitting in a bathtub with red water(13 reasons why????).

I started to cry as o tried getting him out of the tub. I saw his arms. They were filled with cuts. Andi and Buffy came in and gasped.

"Cy..." I heard TJ's voice say faintly.
"TJ you stupid dummy." I sobbed.
"I'm sorry..." He replied.
"Please, don't die on me. I love you." I told him nearly bawling my eyes out.

I saw his eyes close. Tears came flowing out of me. The doctors and stuff came in. They brought him to the hospital.

As time went on my heart beat kept gradually pumping out of my chest. Everyday it gets harder and harder.

I stared at my bowl of cereal. All I did was play with my food. I couldn't even eat anything. I was that scared.

"Honey shouldn't you be eating?" My mom asked me.
"Yeah but I'm just not hungry." I answered.
"TJ got you worked up?" She asked.
"I want him to get better..." I answered as I tightened my grip on the spoon.
"Cyrus, He will get be-"
"That's what Buffy said and ambulances came to his house. Don't jinx it." I cut her off.

I got up and grabbed a bag. I shoved water and other survival supplies in there.

"I'm going on a walk." I told my mom.
"Ok. Be safe." She replied.

I walked out of my house and continued down the sidewalk. My heart was literally beating out of my chest. As I passed the park, I saw TJ and I swinging on the swings.

A smile was put on my face. Everything was so perfect on that day. It's where we first met. The memory faded.

My smile faded quickly. I continued on the path I was walking on. Every where I went all I saw was TJ and I going to places together.

My phone buzzed. I checked it and TJ was calling me. My eyes widened as I answered the phone.

"TJ are you ok?!" I asked.
"Cyrus this is his mother, TJ hasn't woken up yet. Please come to the hospital." She said over the phone.
"I'm on my way." I told her.

I hung up the phone and started running. I stopped after a little bit trying to catch my breath. I started walking because I was almost there.

I stopped and saw everything in a blur. I started to breath heavily. I'm having a panic attack... C'mon Cyrus! Stay strong now. You've made it this far can't turn back now.

It stopped and I walked into the hospital.

"Patients name please." The doctor said.
"TJ. TJ Kippen." I replied.
"Right this way." She motioned me.

I saw his mother in tears. I gasped and heard nothing coming from the vital machine thingy. I ran up to him grabbing his hand.

"Please don't leave me TJ... I need you in my life. I need you to stay with me. There's no one that I would wanna see but you. Please... I don't want you to die. I know you're stronger than this. Just please come back to me... I love you." I whispered to myself.

I saw a big yellow light. It shone towards TJ. The light came from my hand. I gasped and remembered the same thing happened to Jonah. I saw his eyes open.

"M-Muffin? Is that you?" TJ asked.
"It's me." I answered with tears in my eyes.

Yay! Happy ending! Ok anyways I'm still taking suggestions for what TJ's nickname for Cyrus is! Also, I'll try my best to update as many stories as I can this week. School already has me doing homework! Alright I'm outta time for this story. BYE!!