{8}

Before this chapter starts, read My New Life because this is the other cross over chapter to lead into something else. Thanks for your time.
———————————————
Cyrus' P.O.V
Why did I even go to Jonah's?! All he did was make me leave. Maybe he's feeling bad right now. Who knows what he's doing.

I walked into the cafeteria all confused and angry. I couldn't even look at TJ. After what he has been doing I can't even anymore. I sat down on the other side of the table so I wouldn't have to sit next to him.

"Cy? Are you ok?" He asked. I didn't answer. "The silent treatment?" He whined. "What did I do?"

I gave him a death stare then looked down at the table. A little after I sat down Andi and Buffy sat down.

"Cyrus, you're very quiet today. Is everything ok?" Buffy asked.
"Maybe he needs some time to himself." Andi suggested. "Because I think he found out."

She turned towards TJ. I saw Andi's mouth move. Of course she was mouthing something. Not only do I have this problem, I have the Jonah problem too. I don't know what to do anymore.

"Cyrus can I talk to you for a second?" Andi asked.
"Sure." I answered.

She's the only one I'm not mad at right now. She took my hand and we walked out of the lunch room.

"Tell me, what's up." She said.
"First TJ tells me that Buffy told him I was sick so he would go home. Then, Marissa tells me that TJ was using me and that they're together. Finally, I was with Jonah yesterday and we got into a fight and now I don't know what to do!" I ranted.

Andi's jaw dropped. She wasn't looking at me. Andi was looking behind me. I gave her a confused look. She pointed towards the door.

I was more confused than ever. I saw him. Standing there with flowers and chocolate. Jonah came back...

"Cyrus... I'm sorry about the fight yesterday. Will you forgive me?" He asked.
"Yes." I answered running up to him.

Andi smiled as we hugged. All of dreams were coming true... Wait. This is too good to be true. Why would anything to happen to me? If it means spending time with Jonah I'm cool.

COOL?! DID I JUST SAY IM COOL?! WHAT IS MY DEAL?! Call yourself Cyrus. It's just Jonah. Nothing special.

"Cyrus, maybe for spring break we hang. You up for it?" He asked with the cutest smile ever.
"Y-Yeah." I hesitated.
"Heh, haven't heard you hesitate in so long." Jonah replied.
"It's not my fault that you're cute and adorable." I whined.

He smiled. I realized what I said and I shut my mouth as quick as possible. I blushed so hard that everyone in the lunch room noticed.

"Awww Jyrus is back." Someone squealed.
"Really?!" The others said.

Before I knew what was happening, everyone surrounded us. Every single grade level was around us just awing.

My mind finally stopped focusing on Jonah and focused on what was going on. The next thing I knew was seeing TJ in the crowd having a frown. We locked eyes and he ran.

"Jonah... I need to go to something quickly." I said running off.
"Ok?" He replied.
——————————
I met TJ at the park swinging on the swings. Everything was falling apart. He was upset everyone is wanting Jyurs again... Everything is too late. My actions are stupid. I spoke.

"TJ, I'm sorry for what you saw." I apologized.
"Cyrus, I know that you and Jonah had something before but we're dating now and all I want to do is make you happy for being me. When I saw you too in the hallway, I flipped out." He confessed.

I thought for a second and remembered what Marissa said. My emotions swung like crazy.

"Is it true?" I asked a little angry.
"Is what true?" He replied confused.
"Were you just using me? All of our dates and stuff was just to like Marissa?!" I asked.
"Cyrus, What are you talking about?"
"Marissa told me that you were just using me and that you don't love me at all!" I yelled.

He gave me a confused look. He opened up his mouth but nothing came out. At that point I was furious.

"Of course." I said.

I ran back towards where I left Jonah. I was ready to just quit life. I found Jonah standing in the hallway. My anger still in me.

"Cyrus are you ok?" He asked.
"Jonah can I just die and never see life again?" I replied.
"What No." He immediately answered.
"Ugh!" I whined.
"Cyrus what's going on?" Jonah asked.

"Ok so when TJ and I were on a date, Buffy told him that I was sick to make him go home. Then, Marissa you don't know her says that TJ was just using me and that he never loved me. Finally, I confronted him about it and he said nothing!" I ranted.

"Cyrus that's no reason to die." He said calmly. "I care about you too much for you to go running off doing some suicidal crap."

He smiled and is trying to be understanding. I can see it in his cute dimpled smile. I smiled. My body controlled my feelings and I kissed him. I pulled apart quickly.

"Cyrus-"
"I'm sorry Jonah." I apologized.
"Don't apologize. To be honest, I missed this." He replied.
"Really you di-" he cut me off with a kiss.

I nearly squealed but didn't. This is all I needed from him. I missed the old Jonah. I loved that one. This one is a whole new person.

"I should head back now." Jonah said sadly.
"Yeah but spring break is soon." I replied.
"Bye Cyrus." He said walking out of the door.

I forgot to say wait and instead I ran outside and hugged him. This was probably the last time I'll see him in a while. It was perfect...

Hey sorry for the late update but I'm trying to work my way down the chain of books to update! Been having writers block again. Now onto the next story! BYE!!