{27}

Cyrus' P.O.V
As I took my seat at the booth and heard the bell ring from above the door. I saw Damion enter. I rolled my eyes and covered my face.

"I stand corrected." I said under my breath.
"Cyrus Goodman the faggot, how are you?" Damion asked stopping at our table.
"Go away before I make you." I snapped.
"Awww are you on your period?" He asked.
"Hey why don't you shut up and mind your own god damn business!" I yelled.

The whole gang looked at me in shock. I don't think I've ever been this mad before. It isn't like me to do that.

"Got some spunk today." Damion told me.
"I'm warning you. Leave me alone now or I will hurt you." I snapped again.
"Pretty sure it will be the other way around punk." He said.
"Watch me." I replied.

I got up off my seat not even knowing what I was planning on doing.

As Damion tried punching me I blocked it and immediately punched his side barley moving my body.

"Cyrus!" Buffy said shocked.
"How did you?" Marty asked.

Damion smirked. He tried getting my huge opening I left. That failed as I blocked it with my knee and then kicked him.

"Did your little boyfriend leave you?" Damion asked feeling no pain.
"Don't talk about him!" I yelled.
"Haha! Just to tell you, TJ never liked you to begin with! He was just using you!" He replied.
"TJ would never be that pity you idiot. I know him more than you ever have." I told him.

I threw his arms in the air and punched him right after. Damion immediately covered his stomach after the blow.

"What are you?!" Damion asked falling to the floor.
"I warned you." I said before walking out of the door.

I finally made my way out of the door. I saw TJ standing there looking at me so shocked.

"I thought you left." I said showing no emotions.
"I did but Jonah texted me you got into a fight." TJ replied. "Also when I got here, you stood up for me."
"Yeah so?" I said.

TJ gave me that cute glare he gave me when we were dating.

"That's also not why I am here." TJ said.
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"I made the wrong choice Cyrus." He answered.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Cyrus I was stupid. My choice about the break up shouldn't have happened. After what you did in there, my thoughts have changed. Cyrus, I wanna be with you again. I want you to be my Lil' Muffin again. Cyrus please forgive me and be mine again..." TJ confessed.

I looked at him and smiled finally showing something. I kissed him instead of saying something. We pulled apart.

"Even if we do break up again, I want you to know this, I will never hate you." I told him.
"I won't either." TJ replied.

We hugged. My face turned towards the window. I saw Jonah looking at us with the saddest face ever. I didn't pay attention to it as much. It still hurt me though...
———————
Jonah's P.O.V
Oh my god. Seriously?! They're back together?! Ugh! That's what I get for texting him to come back.

"Jonah you ok?" Andi asked.
"Yeah." I answered.
"You're obviously not fine." Buffy replied. "Spill the Tea."

I shook my head and just pointed to Cyrus and TJ.

"Are you jealous?" Marty asked.
"Of course I am! I miss Cyrus." I answered.
"And you'll get him at some point." Buffy replied.
"Wait what?" I asked.
"TJ and Cyrus don't match at all. I'm surprised they stayed as long as they did." Andi answered.

I looked at Andi and Buffy in shock. I was surprised at their answers but also not. I'm not gonna jump in asking Cyrus like TJ did while back when we were dating.

"I get what you mean by don't match, but you were surprised they lasted this long?" I asked Andi.

"Yeah I thought they'd break out into a fight or something." She answered.
"Never really thought about that." I said.

I heard the bell above the door ring revealing TJ and Cyrus' entrance. I slightly rolled my eyes focusing my attention back at the table.

"Hello." Cyrus greeted.
"Hi." Everyone but me replied.
"Is everything ok Jonah?" Asked TJ
"Yeah. Why do you ask." I answered annoyed.
"You seem jealous." Cyrus stepped in.
"I'm not jealous just really tired." I replied.

They both nodded. I rolled my eyes again making sure they didn't notice. Buffy gave me a glare. I stopped what I was doing and looked back at them. I couldn't understand what Andi said.

She was surprised they lasted this long? Why can't I wrap my head around this. I saw them kiss and I looked at the table as quickly as I could.

"This sickens me." I said softly.
"If you're gonna do that, go get a room." Andi said grossed out.
"Or bulge my eyes out." I mumbled.
"Jonah may I have a word?" Buffy asked pointing to a different booth.

I nodded slightly getting up. We made our way to a booth that was across the crippling restaurant.

"You need to pull it together." Buffy said strictly.
"I can't. It's too difficult." I told her.
"What's so hard about acting like nothing?" She asked.
"Everything!" I answered.
"Jonah listen to me, I know you miss Cyrus but there's nothing we can do to stop that." Buffy said.

I rolled my eyes again and crossed my arms. She got up directing me back to the table where Cyrus and TJ were.

I can't believe I'm going through with this. Me acting like I have no emotions is stupid. Universe I'm begging you. Make them hate each other! Make Cyrus fall in love with me again!

Wow I sounded so desperate there... Never mind don't do anything I say! I'm stupid. I am a dumb human who deserves nothing...

Hey everyone. I little sad ending but it'll get better. If anything I did hint something in this chapter. Leave it in the comments to what you think it is! Bye!!