{24}

TJ's P.O.V
Well if this world can't get any weirder. First Cyrus' attempt now Jonah? What is going on in his head... Wait. Maybe those two are the true OTP.

I mean seriously does anyone in the school think CJ was meant to be? I mean Buffy already tried getting us apart. Suddenly Jonah comes back into the school like nothing happened.

I swear this world is going bonkers. Is this the universes way in telling me Cyrus and I should break up?

I looked at Cyrus from the other side of the class. I saw him smile as he wrote something down. I was concerned and confused. I got up to grab a tissue from his side to see what he wrote.

All I saw was To the best guy in the world. My guess was it was to Jonah because those two had lots of stuff happen to them as a couple than us together right now.

I shook my head walking away. He looked up and quickly cover his sheet of paper. I shook my head again and smiled at him.

"TJ and Cyrus are making goo goo eyes at each other!" Blake said aloud.
"It's what couples do dumb ass." Kyle replied.
"Yeah Blake mind you business." Simon backed up.

Blake started blushing in embarrassment. I got back to my seat seeing a note on my desk. I didn't know if it was from Cyrus or not.

I opened it and read the words I read when I went to eat a tissue.

To the best guy in the world. Just wanted to say I love you! Also that date is a planned for tomorrow at 4 pm. Remember it's mini golf then it's dinner! P.S don't forget homecomings in a week! Love, Your Lil Muffin.

I smiled and put the note away. I looked up and towards his direction. We both looked at each other and smiled blushing at the thought of each other.

"TJ, what's the simile in the sentence?" Mrs. Brown asked.
"Uh.... The party hat's spots is like Confetti." I answered.
"Correct indeed sir." She replied.

I nodded and smirked. I looked back at Cyrus as I saw him smirking and trying not to laugh. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

The bell rung as everyone exited. I stayed back waiting for Cyrus to gather his things. He got up and headed my way.

"Very funny." I said sarcastically.
"It was! You were called and you looked so guilty." Cyrus replied.
"Pretty sure you'd do the same Muffin." I told him.
"Defiantly not." He lied.
"C'mon I know when you're lying." I said.
"Fine I would've but it was my lucky day!" Cyrus exclaimed.

I walked him to his Study Hall class. He kissed my cheek and waved by as he entered his classroom. I walked a few classrooms over to my next class which was Study Hall.

I felt my phone buzz against my leg. I flinched as I took it out.

Cyrus😍❤️
Hehe don't think I was done.
Me
Cyrus omg lol. Do your homework so we can have more time to spend together.
Cyrus😍❤️
Fine fine but I might ask you for help!
Me
Alright just do it please. Oh! If you have any questions on your homework just skip it and I'll help you during lunch.
Cyrus😍❤️
Ok. See you later!

I shook my head putting my phone away. I took out a piece of notebook paper and started writing in cursive. No one in my SH class can read it so it's at my advantage when I write all weird love shit.

Every time I misspelt a word I'd have to rewrite the entire word because my teachers say never to pick up your pencil in the middle of a word when writing in cursive.

Anyways I felt my phone buzz again. I pulled out my phone again to check it. It was from someone I didn't know.

???
Tell that boyfriend of yours to back away from you or he'll be dead soon.
Me
Who is this?
???
Shouldn't you know Tjippen.
Me
Hailey?!
Hailey
You guessed right.
Me
You're not even at this school. How'd you get my number?
Hailey
Marissa gave it to me.

I shut off my phone and looked at the clock. I had a minute left until I rushed to lunch to beat the shit out of Marissa!

The bell slowly rung. I got up out of my seat rushing out of the classroom. I shoved everyone out of the way making my way to the cafeteria.

Andi and Jonah were the first ones sitting down. I dropped down my backpack looking around the lunch room. I saw Marissa enter looking at me.

"TJ are you ok?" Andi asked.
"Yeh just about to beat someone's ass." I answered.
"Woah. Calm down ok?" Jonah told me.

I ignored him. I walked over to Marissa showing no emotion. She got all excited.

"Hey TJ!" She exclaimed.
"Cut the shit Marissa." I said. "You gave Hailey my number?!"
"No. I am her." She replied.
"Huh?" I asked confused.

She looked behind her seeing Cyrus enter. She looked back at me and kissed me. My eyes widened. She pulled off. I quickly looked at Cyrus as his eyes filled with tears and he ran out.
————
Cyrus' P.O.V
I-I can't believe it. TJ is cheating on me with Marissa?? No he'd never do such a thing. Maybe leaving Jonah was a bad idea. If he hadn't moved we would've never broken up and we would still be together. Jyrus started this whole shipping shrine thing.

I sat in the hallway trying to hold my tears in. I heard TJ come out.

"Cyrus please listen to me-"
"Why should I?" I asked.
"She kissed me. She saw you come in and kissed me. I didn't know what was happening." Tj answered. "I would never cheat on you."

Maybe I'm just over reacting. I shook my head wiping the tears form my eyes. I hugged him.

"Let's eat." I said.
"You sure?" He asked.
"Yeah. If anything happens we can just sit out here." I answered smiling.

He got up and grabbed my hand. TJ pulled me up into him. We slowly kissed. I heard pounding on the windows.

"AWWWEE!" Everyone cheered.

Hello! I am back from having writers block. It was horrible... Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter! Have fun!!!