{37}

Cyrus' P.O.V
I opened my dead eyes and squinted. I slowly got up and looked around to see what where I was. This scenery doesn't look familiar to me. Also why is it so white?

"OH MY GOD AM I DEAD?!" I asked getting scared.
"No shut up!" A voice said.

I raised a brow and started looking around again. Damn it what was going on?

"CYRUS!" TJ's voice screamed.

My eyes widened as I started to run following his voice. Every step I took, his voice kept getting more and more quiet till nothing was heard.

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. Reopening them was tough for some odd reason.

"Hello!" I shouted.
"Cyrus..!" TJ's faint voice called out.

I followed the voice again. Before I could catch my breath again waiting for the next 'Cyrus', I felt something creep up my neck. It's like one of those horror movies... Fear was crawling up and down my spine.

"Cyrus please come back..." TJ's voice sobbed.

I-I'm gone? So I am dead! HOW? WHY?! I wouldn't just do that! This has to be something else!

"LET ME OUT YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled.
"NEVER!!!!" The voice from before responded.
"Mr. Cyrus is that you??" I heard a kids voice ask.

I looked around and saw Lucas standing there... Human Lucas. He's not a ghost in this thing so what is this place exactly?

"Lucas-"
"This place is where you go when you get possessed... I have no idea why I'm here." He said cutting me off.

I felt a tear fall from my eye. This isn't normal. A HUMAN BEING SHOULDN'T BE HERE!!
———————————————
I woke up again in a bathroom. Instincts told me to get up and search around for something. The first thing I did was walk out of the bathroom seeing I was no longer at Jefferson.

"Cyrus? Aren't you suppose to be in middle school?" Miss Carlson asked.
"Yeah... I have no idea how I ended up here.." I answered.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"One minute I was in school and now I'm back in elementary school?" I answered confused.

I took out my phone and saw I had millions of calls and text messages. Most of them were from TJ.

I called him back seeing if he'd pick up. The phone rang and I heard his voice again.

"Hello?" He said.
"TJ!" I exclaimed.
"Cyrus?!" He asked. "Where are you?"
"I'm back at Thomas Jefferson Elementary school." I answered.
"On my way!" He responded hanging up.

I locked my phone and ran outside. I finally saw the sun and the snow was shiny.

I waited patiently for TJ to show up. I started to hear footsteps from my left. My face lit up as I saw TJ running.

"Hey." TJ said out of breath.
"Hi." I replied hugging him.

Normally I wouldn't hug TJ when he's sweaty but who cares. I let go as he took off his jacket and handed it to me.

"You need it more than I do." He told me.
"Aren't you cold?" I asked.
"I just ran for awhile so at the moment, no." He answered smiling.

I went in and kissed him. He followed through. We heard fireworks go off and we both looked up.

"Little too early people." I joked.

We both looked at each other again and smiled. My eyes widened as I checked the time.

"We still have school!" I said.
"Yeah but we can skip." TJ said.

I smiled at him again. He took my hand as we started to walk. I looked the the school that we passed as people were staring out of the window waving. I waved back and looked away because it got creepy.

"Hey I have a surprise for you." TJ told me.
"Ooo. I love TJ surprises!" I exclaimed.
"They're in your pocket." He replied.
"Wha-" I said pulling out tickets.

I looked at TJ then at the tickets. He knew I wanted to see The Kid Who Would be King. TJ is such an amazing boyfriend I swear!

I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah let's not kill me before our date please." TJ joked.

I let go and nodded. We both smiled at each other then continued walking.
——————————
We walked and talked for awhile. That's when I felt and saw TJ start to shiver. I smiled and stopped us. I took off the jacket handing it back to him repeating his words.

"You need it more than I do." I told him.
"Alright just because you're adorable I'll take it back, but after we're done with this walk you can keep it." TJ told me.

I looked at him, "You're gonna need a jacket at some point."

He nodded and took out another jacket from his backpack.

"My parents won't let me leave the house till I'm completely prepared." TJ laughed.
"That must suck?" I replied confused.
"Yeah... It gets a little out of control." He responded.

I got a weird feeling that something was coming towards us. I turned around and saw an angry Buffy running at us.

"YOU TWO ARE SO DEAD!" She yelled.
"What is she talking about?" TJ asked.
"Who cares just run!" I answered.
"No don't run." He said holding my arm.

Buffy stopped as she was right in front of our faces. After, she hugged us to death.

"Getting mixed emotions." I told her.
"We've been worried sick." Buffy responded. "After we saw TJ run out the school, we got suspicious and followed."
"So Jonah and Andi followed?" TJ asked.

Buffy nodded as the two came out. I noticed Daniel was closer to Jonah than he's ever been before and Jonah was blushing from Daniel. I looked at TJ and grinned.

"Our plan worked." I whispered.
"Yeah it did." He replied.
"You two ok?" Jonah asked.
"J and D sitting in a tree..." I answered.

Both of them started blushing. All of us were looking at them. TJ broke the dead silence.

"Just admit the two of you like each other!" TJ exclaimed.
"Jonah, what are we?" Daniel asked.
"Will this answer your question?" Jonah answered.

The two kissed. For some reason, I felt jealousy. It felt like I was just kicked in the gut... Seeing Jonah kiss another guy is difficult.

I shook my head and cheered along with the other three. I looked at TJ then at the sidewalk.

"You ok?" TJ asked me.
"Yeah I'm fine." I lied.
"Cyrus, please tell me the truth." He told me.
"It's nothing important. I was just thinking of something." I spoke.

TJ's smile faded and then he hugged me. I was confused on why it happened but I was happy because I was held by the one I love.

"I love you TJ." I said.
"Love you too Muffin." He replied.

Cuuuuuteeeee!!!! UGH! Ok well, the ship name between Daniel and Jonah shall be either Donah or Janiel. You choose! Also fricken Tyrus moment!! 😍