{11}

What I'm about to release with you is highly offensive to some people. IF YOU DONT LIKE SELF HARM OR BULLYING, SKIP THIS CHAPTER!
————————
Cyrus' P.O.V
School just started up again and I already see everyone screwing each other. All the F boys and their toys go at it. YUCK! Eh as long as I'm with TJ, I'm fine.

I walked around for a bit before the first bell rang just to see who was around that I knew. Well that backfired because I saw no body. Not even TJ.

Well as I wasn't looking to where I was going, I bumped into someone. Not even knowing who it was at first.

"Hey watch it kid." His voice said. "Oh my god, Cyrus is that you?!"
"Daniel hey!" I replied.
"Nice to see you again." Daniel said.
"Yeah you too." I replied.
"If you don't mind me asking, how are you holding up with the whole friend moving thing?" He asked me.
"Still holding but he just found out that his own friends betrayed him." I said. "Oh! I gotta go! Bye!"

The bell rang and I rushed towards my class. The first one I had was English one. I honestly wanted to die because who would want English in the morning? Ha I wouldn't! Eh at least it's better than gym.

As I took my seat in the classroom I saw multiple people I didn't know walk through. One caught my eye though. I saw Christian walk through the door and my eyes widened.

I looked down as fast as I could so he would see me. I shook my head and pretended I was doing something important. Surprisingly he never noticed.

Before the bell rang for the class I overheard people talking about the LGBTQ+ community.

"Yeah I'm gay." Person 1 said.
"That's awesome!" Person 2 replied.
"You know that being gay is a sin right?" A bully asked.
"Excuse me?" I asked standing up. I'm dead.
"Did you not hear me punk? I said being gay is a sin." The bully replied.

"Well are you sure that ain't jealousy talking?" I asked. "You sure you're not jealous of us?"
"Ooooo." The class said. The bully pulled me up by my shirt.

"Listen hear idiot, I ain't jealous of you. I think all gays should die. Why don't you just save us some time and do it yourself." He told me.

He let go and walked off. I could finally gasp for air. I looked around and saw everyone staring at me. I walked out of the class room to find TJ as soon as possible.

Luckily he wasn't far. I ran up to him hugging him to death.

"Whoa whoa. Muffin, you ok?" He asked.
"I think I just started something." I answered.
"What did you start?" He asked worried.
"I started beef with someone..." I answered.
"YOU DID WHAT?!" He asked silently.
"It's not my fault. This person said that being gay is a sin and that we should all die."

TJ's eyes widened. Then his facial expressions changed pretty quick.

"What?" I asked.
"How did you managed to keep calm?" He asked me concerned.
"I don't know." I answered. "I mean I did gasp for air after he lifted me by my shirt."
"He did what?!" TJ asked angrily.
"Whoa babe, calm down ok." I said. "I handled myself."
"Yeah and you almost got yourself beat already." He replied.

The bell rang for class as my eyes widened.

"See you later!" I yelled rushing down the hall.

I don't know what caused me to act so calm. Normally in those situations or scenarios, I would end up crying or something. Have I put grown that? Maybe...

I walked into class before the teacher came in so I wasn't considered late. I took my seat again. I looked around and noticed that Christian's seat was right behind mine.

"Cyrus Goodman." Christian said slowly.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I just stared at the board hoping he wasn't gonna do anything. Before I jinxed it more people were talking about how being gay is a sin and that all gays should die. I tried not to loose my cool because I've come so far already. Then Christian just had to open his stupid mouth.

"You know that gays are idiots who should just die. God doesn't love them. No one does." He told me.
"Shut.The.Fuck.Up!" I replied angrily.
"What was that?" He asked.
"I said SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled.

The entire class looked at me. I was so mad I said this.

"What are you looking at?! Keep doing what you were doing."

The teacher finally came in. I had some deep breaths come in and out of me so I can at least calm down enough that I wouldn't scream.

"Mr.... Uh...." I said looking at the board. "Mr. Matthews can I use the bathroom for a second."
"Sure what's your name?" He asked.
"Cyrus. Cyrus Goodman." I answered.

I got up and walked out of the classroom. Nothing could be more triggering than what those people were saying.

I reached the bathroom and heard someone wince in pain. I knew who's voice it was.

"TJ?" I asked moving more towards the sink.
"Cyrus..." he answered barely holding his breath.
"Oh my god! What are you doing??" I asked worried.

I saw his arm with all cuts and blood dripping from his hand. My eyes widened as I hugged him almost crying.

"What happened?" I asked.
"What people are saying..." he answered.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"What you told me earlier. They're saying it to me too..." he answered.
"If it makes you feel any better, I told someone to shut the fuck up." I told him.
"Not really." TJ replied.

I heard someone laughing coming from behind me. My anger kicked in pretty quick.

"Go away before I make you!" I yelled.
"Mmhmm and what are you gonna do?" The bully asked.
"Oh you'll see." I answered

Too many things in this chapter I can relate too. People telling me gays are sins and they should just die... anywho. I need to head to some other stuff.... See ya around