{19}

Cyrus' P.O.V
I opened my dead eyes seeing nothing but a white ceiling. Everything seemed to feel numb to me when I tried getting on my feet.

I rubbed my eyes as I stood. My door was open. Sure you might think yeah it's normal. Not for me. I always close my door when I sleep. To be honest I don't remember falling asleep.

"Cyrus, TJ is here!" One of my parents yelled from the stairs.
"I'll be down in a minute!" I shouted.

As I tried not to seem tired I walked down the stairs seeing TJ standing there looking sad and confused.

"Cy, can we talk outside?" He asked.
"Sure." I answered getting nervous.

We stepped outside closing the door behind us.  He grabbed my hand and nearly started to cry.

"Cyrus... We have to break up." TJ said.

My heart sunk. I didn't think I'd hear those words from TJ. I thought we had something special.... I guess not.

"W-Why?" I asked holding in the pools back.
"I don't want you to be in the middle of my family drama and in my problems." He answered.

I stared at him blankly. I spoke again.

"TJ that's what makes us who we are. We help each other through our problems. Please... Don't break up with me just because of drama ok? We can handle this." I told him.

"That's not the only reason Cy." TJ started. "You know Marissa and her fucked up head? Well turns out that she wants you dead and will hunt you if I didn't break up with you and go with her."

Wait but didn't Marissa help me get out of jail and get to TJ? I'm so confused. So she helps me and now she wants me dead?

"So, she's forcing you to date her even though you're gay?" I asked.
"Yeah." TJ answered.
"That's messed up." I replied.
"Good because now it's time for you to die." TJ said out of the ordinary.

My eyes widened as I saw him go for a knife which I didn't realize was in his pocket. I jumped and ran as fast as I could. Knowing me I wouldn't get far before he caught up.

I stopped gasping for air. I didn't know where he was. I looked around. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in the back of my neck causing me to fall over.
—————————
I woke up nearly screaming. I tried regaining my breath. I felt my neck to see if I had a cut or something.

I checked the time. It read 7:30 am. My dream turned pretty quick. First, it was TJ breaking up with me. Then, it turned out to be a murder session.

I shook my head getting out of bed. I opened my door walking downstairs to hear a knock on the door. I checked out the window first to see who I was. TJ stood there with flowers. I smiled opening the door.

"Hey you." TJ said cutely.
"Hi." I replied.
"You doing anything right now?" He asked.
"Nope." I answered.

I saw him get down on a knee, holding out the flowers.

"Cyrus Goodman, would you make me the happiest man and go to homecoming with me?" TJ asked.
"I'd love to." I answered smiling.

He got up handing me the flowers and kissed me. I followed through of course. We pulled apart as we hugged.

"Wanna head to the park?" TJ asked.
"Yeah!" I answered.
"First go change." He told me.

I nodded as I ran upstairs again. After I changed I ran back downstairs.

"Sorry for the wait." I apologized.
"It's ok." He replied smiling.

We held hands while we walked towards the park.

"Uh... I've been thinking..." I started.
"Uh-Oh this isn't good." TJ replied.
"No no no no it's nothing bad." I said.
"Oh? Then what was it?" He asked.
"Oh. Uh.... I just wanted to go on another date with you." I answered.
"Yeah I'd like that Cy." TJ said kissing me cheek.

He stopped us as turned towards me.

"Wise men say only fools rush in. But I can't help, falling in love with you." He started singing. "Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you. Like a river flows surely to the sea, darling so I goes, somethings are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too. But I can't help falling in love with you. Like a river flows, surely to the sea. Darling so it goes, somethings are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you. But I can't help falling in love with you."

I stood there so shocked. I couldn't think of anything to say it was so beautiful. Ugh he does so much for me and I can never repay him.... I feel bad like really bad.

"So how'd you like I-"

I cut him off by kissing him. I let go looking into his green eyes. TJ smiled making me smile back.

"What is planned for our date?" TJ asked.
"Uh.... Mini golf then dinner." I answered. "Is that ok?"
"Yeah. If I get to spend time with you that's all it takes." He answered.

I started to blush. I can tell that dream/nightmare thing I had won't come true at all! Hopefully....

"We still headed to the park?" He asked.
"Y-Yeah!" I answered.
"Aww you hesitated." TJ replied.
"Pppffft no I didn't!" I lied.
"C'mon it's adorable." He told me.
"Well you're adorable." I replied.
"Was that supposed to be a comeback?" TJ asked.
"Nooooooo." I answered.

He shook his head as he got down on his knees(Dont think too hard about hat sentence!).

"Hop on." TJ said.
"Piggy-back ride?!" I asked getting excited.
"Yeah." He answered.

I got onto his back. He stood up holding my legs and my arms around him. I put my chin on his shoulder.

"I love you." I said.
"Love you too." TJ replied.

Hey everyone. Yes I did have time to update today but only one book. Enjoy the chapter! BYE!!