{36}

Cyrus' P.O.V
Worst thing ever! We're back in school. Ugh! Winter break hasn't even been that long really. It felt short...

I was getting ready for school as I heard a song really familiar I just couldn't remember the name.

"You(you) the other half of me-e the half I'll never be-e the half that drives me cra-azy."

I shook my head trying not to think about it. I heard a knock on my door as I took off my shirt. My eyes widened.

"Changing!" I called out.
"Oh c'mon it's like I haven't seen you shirtless before Cy!" TJ's voice replied.

I rolled my eyes and said to come in but to close the door after. He blushed hard after seeing me.

"This is why I didn't want you coming in here you tomato." I said.
"Hey, don't blame me you told me to come in." TJ replied.

I stayed quiet not admitting he was right. I sighed as I grabbed a shirt and my backpack to put it on.

"You ready to be tortured again?" I asked.
"Ready as I'll ever be." TJ answered.

We left my house and headed towards Andi's house where her, Buffy and Jonah are always waiting for us. 

I took TJ's hand in mine as we continued walking. From time to time I would just take a look at him and notice his facial expressions change.

Went from happy, to confused, to angry, then a frown. What was he thinking about? I shook my head and finally spoke.

"TJ?" I asked.
"Hm?" He answered confused.
"Are you ok?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm fine." He answered. "Why?"
"It's nothing..." I told him.
"Oh what? C'mon!" TJ said stopping. "Now you have to tell me!"

I shook my head in deep thought. What if he's wanting to break up with me?! OH NO! I looked at him with a fake smile. He gave me a confused look.

"What?" I asked.
"That was fake." He answered.
"Huh?" I said confused.
"What did I do wrong?" TJ asked getting scared.
"You did nothing wrong!" I answered. "It's me."

TJ's face turned from frightened to even more confused than ever. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Your facial expressions kept changing every time I would look at you." I finally said.

His eyes widened as he kissed goodbye and ran off. I shot his fading shadow a confused look and I continued walking.

"That was weird." I told myself.
—————————
TJ's P.O.V
FRICK-FRACK, TICK-TACK! What did I just say? I don't even know! Cyrus knows something up. He's catching on too quick!

I scrolled through websites trying to see if I can find that movie he wanted to see. What was it called again? Was it called The Kid Who Would be King? Ugh I have no idea! I really hope this is the one....

I seriously had to run off? Cyrus is probably confused as ever. Let's hope he doesn't get mad when I see him in school.

"TJ." A familiar voice called. I stopped and turned around to see Daniel trying to catch up.
"Hey." I replied.
"Can I ask you a question?" He asked.
"Sure." I answered.
"What's the deal with Jonah? Are Cyrus and him like a thing?" Daniel asked.
"No. Cyrus and I are dating, Jonah's single wh-" I paused. "YOU LIKE JONAH!"

Daniel blushed and punched my arm. We continued walking to the entrance of the school. All he talked about was how cute Jonah was and shit. Eh. Didn't bother me as much as I thought it was.

I saw Cyrus enter the school before me. I looked at Daniel than ran to him.

"Wait for me!" Daniel shouted.