{23}

Previously on Unexpected.
"Cyrus!" I shouted. "Don't do this!"
————————
"TJ what's the point of living now?" Cyrus asked looking at me.
"Please come down Cyrus." Jonah shouted.
"Don't make it like before!" Buffy shouted.
"BEFORE?! THIS HAPPENED????" I asked

I saw Cyrus jump off. I sprinted over there catching him before he hit the hard green ground. I sighed in relief.

"Cyrus... Please help me understand why you did this." I told him. "I want to help out... I can't if you don't let me in."

Cyrus looked at me with tears in his eyes. He immediately wrapped his arms around me burring his head into my chest.

"I'm sorry...." Cyrus cried. "I'm sorry for all that I've caused. I'm sorry for attempting suicide! I'm sorry for being the worst friend and boyfriend. I just want to be happy again! I don't know how..."

I looked at the others and sighed. I saw Jonah's face. He looked like he just saw Cyrus die. Andi and Buffy looked relived.

"Cyrus. You don't need to apologize for anything." I started. "We've all seen the worst in people. This is no different. This is the first time I've seen your emotional side in form. I know that you can be happy Cyrus. I've seen it before. You just have to learn to ignore those jerks even when it hurts you to where you want to cry. Remember when you caught me doing that thing in the bathroom? I stopped because I know it hurt you to see me in pain. Cyrus you can never be bad. You can't ever see the darkness. You are a bright light shining upon people to help them understand what really is happening. People have changed since last year because of you. Everyone may attack you but please I'm begging you, don't try this again... It's heartbreaking and it's scary..."

I heard Andi and Buffy start to cry. They knew how I felt exactly. I kissed his head. I heard Jonah start to move around. I stopped and looked back. He wasn't there anymore.

I mouthed to Buffy.

"Where'd he go?" I asked.
"He left." She answered.
"Why?" I questioned.
"Dunno." Buffy answered.

I shook my head in shame. Cyrus got up and wiped the tears from his face. He smiled faintly.

"Of course Jonah left." Cyrus said.
"Huh?" Andi asked.
"Jonah left for some reason." Cyrus answered.

I got up off the ground. My knees were about to fall off. I saw everything on Cyrus' face vanish. His faint smiley shifted into a frown. I saw him look down.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I'm fine...." He lied.
"Cyrus I swear to god." Buffy replied almost immediately.
"Guys... Jonah's just standing over there with something at his head." Andi said.

I saw Cyrus shoot up his head. Something was off. Cyrus sprinted over to Jonah trying to shove whatever was in his hand away from his head.

"NO!" Cyrus yelled.

I looked at the girls and ran towards Cyrus. My eyes widened as I realized it was a gun.

"Jonah..." Cyrus said. "Don't you dare pull that trigger."
"Why shouldn't I?" He asked.
"Why would you want to!?" Cyrus answered confused.

"Cyrus, all that crap that happened before I moved here nearly killed me. Me coming back here to see everything has changed is killing me. People act like I don't know what sadness is because I'm 'Jonah Beck'. Like you said when amber and I broke up a while ago."

"That doesn't mean you shoot yourself. Remember what he had. We had something special. Everything was fun." Cyrus replied.

I didn't understand what they were talking about at the time. When I finally realized it, I started to get jealous. I looked at Jonah with a confused look.

"Looks like all of you are suicidal huh?" ??? Asked.

I turned around quickly. My eyes widened quickly. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Is it actually him? Is Noah back?!

"Noah?" Cyrus and Jonah asked.
"You back away from them!" I shouted.

Jonah showed no emotion and aimed the gun at Noah. Andi turned towards Jonah and tried stopping him.

"No! There will be no murders here!" Andi shouted.
"Why?" Jonah asked. "He made our lives a living hell!"
"He probably changed Jonah." Cyrus answered.

I stared at Noah with hatred. He pulled something out of his jacket. I saw the gun slowly go up aiming it at Jonah.

"Hehe time to die." Noah laughed evilly.

Cyrus' eyes widened. I rushed over to Noah punching him making him drop the gun. I didn't know what I was doing.

I don't know what's going on here. I don't know why this is happening. The world flipped itself... Why?

Hello! Shorter chapter today because I felt too many emotions in this and I needed to stop as soon as possible. What a twist right? Eh it'll brighten up again... BYE!