{34}

Cyrus' P.O.V
My dead tired eyes awoke. The morning sun blinded my room. After a while of staring at the blank ceiling, I got up and looked outside. Snow filled the ground. Everything was beautiful and white!

I grabbed my phone off my charger and checked it quickly. I had a text message from TJ.

TJ❤️😍
Morning beautiful.
Me
Good Morning cutie.
TJ❤️😍
Still in the hospital but they said I could have my phone.
Me
Really wish we could go somewhere...
TJ❤️😍
Hey, they said I'll be ready to head out tomorrow afternoon.
Me
Yay! I'll be waiting for you tomorrow. Love you.
TJ❤️😍
Love you too.

I closed my phone and smiled. He's coming out tomorrow. I gotta have something planned! Maybe he'll wanna go bowling? Hm.... I don't know what to do?!

I walked around my room in confusion. I looked at the pictures of TJ and I that was on my wall. There were a few that have us bowling. TJ won all those games. I smiled and pulled out my phone again. I looked at the bowling ally that was not that far from our houses.

Only $10 for 3 games? That ain't a bad deal! I'll do it! I called the bowling ally.

"Hi. This is Cyrus Goodman and would be possible to reserve a lane?" I asked.
"Yes just set a date and you got it." The manager answered.
"Uh.... December 14th, 2018." I replied.
"Time?" They asked.
"1:50 P.M." I answered.
"Alright thank you." They replied.
"Bye." I said.
——————The next Day——————
I woke up again excited as hell. I shot up with a full smile and my eyes wide open. I quickly threw on a gray sweater and blue jeans. I couldn't wait any longer to see TJ!

I put on socks and my shoes. I pulled my phone off the charger and ran downstairs. My mom was at the kitchen table reading a magazine.

"You see happy." She said.
"I am! TJ finally comes home today!" I exclaimed.
"Do you want me to drive you there?" She asked.
"No thanks." I answered.
"Alright!" She replied.

I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the door. I slowed down remembering that there was ice on the sidewalks.

I looked through my phone to see what was going on with everyone else. Ham got arrested?! Oh poor Andi.... Cece probably is heartbroken... Maybe I should stop over there to see if everyone's ok.

I made my way to Andi's house. She sat on the porch devastated.

"Hey Andi!" I shouted from across the street.
"Hey..." She replied.

I looked both ways before crossing. I walked up to her and hugged her tightly.

"I heard what happened... I'm so sorry." I told her.
"It's fine... He got arrested because of something horrible he did." Andi replied.
"Don't you have somewhere to be?" She asked looking at my screen saver.
"Yeah, just wanted to see how you were doing." I answered.
"Well your boyfriend just texted you asking where you are." She replied.

My eyes widened as I waved goodbye and ran quickly to the hospital. I passed Jonah's burnt down house. I paused my legs and looked at the open space. I frowned before I pulled out my phone again. I texted Jonah quickly.

Me
Hey. How you holding up?
Jonah😂🤓🤪
I'm fine Cyrus.
Me
Ok just wanted to make sure.
Jonah😂🤓🤪
Hey uh.... Wanna head to the spoon tomorrow?
Me
Like together?
Jonah😂🤓🤪
Yeah you know to catch up.
Me
Yeah I'm down.
Jonah😂🤓🤪
Nice. Meet me there at 12 tomorrow ok?
Me
Alright see you later.