{18}

TJ's P.O.V
I-I can't believe it... Dads here! How?! I thought he was.... WHAT?! I stepped in front of Cyrus protecting him from what was about to happen.

"Get away from him." I said. "Get away from us!"
"I'm gonna kill you both." Dad said pulling out a gun.
"Call 9-1-1 now!" I whispered to Cyrus. "Run and call I'll handle this."
"I'm staying here." Cyrus replied.

I looked back up and I saw dad about to pull the trigger. I jumped at him pushing his arm up. He shot the ceiling. Cyrus jumped in fear.

"What did you do boy?!" Dad yelled.

I got up. He punched me. All I saw Cyrus do was clench is fists and charge at him like nothing happened. I couldn't move.

"YOU MONSTER!" Cyrus yelled.
"What I did has nothing to do with you!" Dad yelled back.

Cyrus was thrown to the floor. He got back up stronger than ever throwing punches and crying his heart out.

Why can't I get up?! I don't wanna watch this fight! I wanna help him!!! DAMN IT! GET UP!

I heard a gunshot as Cyrus stopped moving. I gasped and tried getting up. I squirmed on the floor. Cyrus fell over.

"NOOO!!!!" I cried.

Out of no where, I regained strength. I got up with tears rolling down my face.

"H-How dare you...." I said silently. "I-I won't let you... Get away with this!!!"

I clenched my fists and rushed at my father. With him not blocking one punch I threw at him, he fell to the floor.

"Cyrus was the only thing I loved! He's brought me up when I was down! He's brightened up my day when I was done with life! Cyrus means more to me then you think! He is the only reason why I am not dead yet! HES THE REASON WHY I LIVE MY LIFE!" I yelled. "CYRUS MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME! IF YOU TAKE THAT AWAY THEN YOU WON'T HAVE A SON ANYMORE!"

I heard Cyrus wince in pain. I shot back my head to see him slowly move on the floor. I saw my dad get back up. I flinched and stepped backwards.

I looked at the gun that was on the floor. I grabbed it before my dad could. I held it up and was close to pulling the trigger.

"Take one more step and you're dead!" I yelled with tears still falling down my face.
"TJ don't do this." Dad said.
"Why not?!" I asked angry.
"I'm still your father." He answered.
"Yeah and I wish you were dead." I replied.

With more tears rolling down my face, my finger came closer and closer every second. I heard footsteps at my door.

"TJ?" Zoey asked. "Wait dad?!"

Dad chuckled as he grabbed Zoey and wrapped his arm around her neck. I was still crying.

"Shoot me, she dies." Dad threatened.
"Stop this!" I yelled.
"I was never trying to hurt you TJ-"
"I wish what you said were true.... I don't even know who you are anymore!" I cried.

I looked at the gun and aimed it at my head. Dad and Zoey's eyes widened. I need to pull the trigger and everything will be alright... All of this will end for Cyrus. No more problems for him...

"T-TJ.... Don't." Cyrus said softly. "T-This isn't w-what the w-world wants."

I looked at Cyrus. He smiled at me. I heard him wince in pain again. He slowly shut his eyes. I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Let her go." I said more confidently.
"Drop the gun." Dad said.
"I SAID LET HER GO!" I yelled.

He threw her to the floor. I quickly pulled the trigger shooting him. I gasped and quickly dropped the gun.

"Y-You actually shot me!" Dad said shocked.
"Don't mess with me." I replied with more tears starting to form.

I ran to Cyrus picking him up.

"Hospital! Now!" I said worried.
—————————
I looked at Cyrus who was in the hospital bed. Every second I died inside. He's in here because I couldn't get up! I couldn't move. I was too afraid!

Cyrus could die and it's my fault! I can't live with myself if that ever happened... I don't know what I would do without him...

"Cyrus.... Please stay with me. Don't die.... I can't handle myself if you died... please I love you with all my heart..." I said starting to cry.

I got up and walked over to him. I took his hand in mine. I held in most of the tears that formed. Some of them came out... 

I felt Cyrus' hand start to move. I gasped and looked up to see his eyes faintly open.

"Did we win?" He asked slowly and silently.
"Yes." I answered as I chuckled.
"I knew you could do it." Cyrus replied.

I saw his eyes close again. I can't mention that I had shot my dad... That would be too much for Cyrus. 

Maybe it was for the best. Me shooting my father wasn't my first instinct. It was more of an action I didn't know I did until after it happened.

How could I be so stupid? I looked at Cyrus then looked at the wall. All I could see was my dad standing there... It was how he was back then...

He was so happy. So carefree. Something must've changed him or changed his thoughts. I know the dad I knew back then supported gays... I have no idea what happened.

He's gone know for sure. He'll come after me as a ghost and make my life a living hell... I'll get through it though. As long as Cyrus is alive, I'm good...

Hi everyone! For some odd reason my space button is against me today so if you see words combined I'm sorry. Anyways hope you enjoy the chapter! BYE!!