{35}

Previously on Unexpected...

Cyrus and TJ finally got to see each other again after the destruction of Jonah's beloved home. They decide to go bowling and Cyrus starts to hear people say to save yourself.

Suddenly he had a vision that TJ was gonna tell him not to die on him and that he can't loose him again. A random shooter entered and told everyone to put their hands up. When Cyrus didn't, he was shot. TJ said exactly what Cyrus had visioned. The story continues now...
——————————
TJ's P.O.V
No no no! This can't be happening! Cyrus is not dying on me. I looked up at the shooter in anger. My brain was telling me not to react.

I hesitated to move. Cyrus was trying to say something but I couldn't make out his sentences.

"T-TJ...." He said silently.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"If I d-don't make it... Kick h-his ass..." Cyrus answered holding his breath.
"Don't say that... You're gonna make it!" I sobbed.
"YOU HOODIE BOY!" The shooter yelled. "You're next."

I stood up putting Cyrus' head down gently. My head slowly moved up as lava exploded into my bloodstream.

"I'm gonna make you wish you were never born!" I yelled running at him.

I punched him everywhere that was open. He fell to the ground in pain as I continued attacking him.

Police officer barged in and saw me attacking the shooter. They quickly pulled me off.

"Let me go!" I yelled.
"Listen to me-"
"I NEED TO KILL HIM!" I said cutting the officer off.
"Is this what he wants?" The officer asked.

I instantly stopped and thought of Cyrus. Tears flooded my eyes. I fell to my knees and cried my guts out.

"I-I can't loose him...." I told the officers.
"I know you can't... But taking your anger out on someone else isn't the answer." The officer replied.

I got back up and walked to Cyrus who was on the floor bleeding still. I picked him up and brought him to the ambulance.

"Please... Take care of him... Make sure he's ok!" I cried.
"We'll do everything we can sir." The officer said.

I watched the ambulance fade into the fog. I walked away from the bowling alley in pain and depression. The only place I could think to go to was the park.

I looked at my phone as I had a billion text messages from Buffy, Andi, and Jonah combined.

Andi🤪
Is everything ok?! I saw on the news a video of you beating the lifting goose out of someone!
Buffy😋
TJ what happened?!
Jonah🙂🤓
Is everything alright? What happened to you guys?!

I just scrolled through the texts not answering anything. I had reached the park after a few minutes and immediately sat on the swings. I kept looking over to the other swing to see if Cyrus would ever appear.

"You look lonely." ??? Said. I looked up.
"Nah I was just thinking." I told them.
"Thinking about how Cyrus ended up in the hospital?" They asked.

I looked at them confused and stood up. How does everyone know that already?

"Who are you?" I asked them.
"You should now TJ Kippen." They answered.

That voice rung in my head. It sounded just like Cyrus'. I couldn't wrap my head around this.

"Cyrus?" I asked.
"Not Cyrus. Joshua Rush or just Josh." He answered.
"Oh." I replied.
"You seem upset." Josh said. "Why?"
"Oh.... Uh... Cyrus is in the hospital." I answered.
"He is?" Josh asked.
"Yeah..." I answered devastated.

Josh came and sat on the swing next to me. I could barley look up anymore. Nothing seemed normal...

"TJ?" Jonah asked confused.
"Jonah, now is not the time." I told him.
"Just listen to me please." He said.
"What?" I asked.
"Look at your phone!" He screamed.

I jumped a bit and looked down. Cyrus called and texted me. I looked at the text first.

Cyrus😍❤️
Hey. Come to the hospital I have good news.
Me
On my way Muffin

I stood up and started running to the hospital pushing anything that got in my way. Luckily there were no person in sight so far.

As I stopped to catch my breath I heard footsteps behind me. I looked back and saw nothing. My instincts took over as I raised a brow and started running again.

Every once in a while I would look back to see if anyone was actually chasing me or if I was just loosing my head.

I stopped again. Nothing was more creepy than what was happening right now. I looked around and saw something peek around the tree. I jumped and saw a person staring dead at me. My eyes widened as I ran again.

What the fuck was that?! It looked familiar for some reason. I shook my head. It's nothing.

I stopped and realized I wasn't moving at all. I ended up in the same place I stopped last time. That creepy thing peeked around the tree again.

"What do you want?!" I asked scared.
"HELLO!" They screamed.

I jumped and started running trying to see if I can make it some place else. I saw them start to chase me with their arms out and creepy smile.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled.

I quickly pulled out my phone and called Cyrus.

"Hello?" He said.
"Cyrus!" I screamed into the phone. "Some creepy ass thing is chasing me!"
"Why are you calling me about that? RUN!" He replied.

He hung up and I continued running. I looked back and it was gone. I ended up running into the hospital walls.

I fell over rubbing my head as I saw Cyrus standing over me giggling a bit.

"It's not funny." I said.
"I wasn't laughing." Cyrus replied.

I got up and hugged Cyrus tightly. He returned the hug as I looked around seeing the thing staring at us.

"We should probably call someone to come pick us up." I said.
"Oh! Good news! I'm out already." Cyrus said. "Also, Yeah."

I nodded pulling out my phone. I called my mother asking if she can pick us up from the hospital. I put my phone back into my pocket and looked at Cyrus.

He had the biggest smile on his face. I couldn't tell if that was good or not.

"What?" I asked blushing.
"TJ, I love you!" He answered blushing so hard.
"Love you too Muffin." I replied kissing him.

Hello! Sorry for the absence once again! So much things have been happening and I wanna apologize. Sorry and I should have some more chapters coming out soon. Stay tuned! BYE!