{17}

TJ's P.O.V
Cyrus was so cute laying there under my sweatshirt with my arms around him. To be honest he fell asleep on me.

I looked out the window. All the snow that came yesterday left as extremely warm weather came through.

All I could think about was Cyrus. Nothing else was on my mind. I heard a knock on my door. It was a secret knock that Cyrus and I made up.

"Come in Muffin." I said from the window.
"Hi TJ." Cyrus replied coming in.
"Yesterday was interesting wasn't it?" I asked.
"Hehe yeah. You were warm I had too!" He answered.
"Heh." I chuckled.

We stayed in silence for a little bit. I couldn't think of anything to talk about. He was saying anything either. I wonder if something is doing this? Maybe we're just awkward. The second thing.

"This is awkward." Cyrus said.
"Just a bit." I replied.

Cyrus sat on my bed. I heard a phone click open. I didn't know if it was mine or his so I just kept looking out the window.

I heard him giggle evilly. I was confused so I turned around and saw him on my phone. He saw the picture of me shirtless... Why do I even have that picture?

"Cyrus!" I said shocked.
"But you're hot!" He whined.
"What?" I asked starting to laugh.
"You heard what I said." Cyrus replied.
"Alright hand it over." I said.
"Can I hack your Instagram?" Cyrus asked.
"Fine..." I answered.

He took a quick picture and tagged himself. I rolled my eyes and started to laugh. Cyrus looked at my shirt. I was confused.

"You're looking at my shirt." I spoke.
"I know." He replied.
"Why?" I asked.
"Dunno." He answered.

I walked over to the door and closed it. I looked up at the ceiling for a second regretting what I was about to do. I slowly took off my shirt revealing what Cyrus wanted to see for a long time. I saw him blush hard.

"TJ..." He said silent.
"Huh?" I replied.
"Can I poke you?" He asked.
"That was the weirdest question ever." I said laughing.

I walked over to Cyrus. I pulled him up into me. His hand was touching my chest as the other was around my waist.

I leaned in and kissed him. I hope I surprised him. We stopped after a little bit. All that was heard after was thunder. Cyrus jumped. He hugged me.

"Cy... You're afraid of storms?" I asked.
"Yes...." He answered.
"Awww." I replied. "C'mon."

I picked him up and brought him over to my bed. Cyrus jumped out of my arms onto the bed and patted the spot next to him. I sat next to him. Cyrus' arms went around me. I flinched for a second. He rested his head against my chest.

I turned on the tv so we could block out the sound of the storm. The movie that played was IT.

Cyrus' eyes widened as his head buried into me. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Hey Lil' Muffin." I said.
"Hm?" He spoke.
"If you ever get scared during this just do what you're doing now. I'll comfort you." I told him.

I felt him nod.
———————
Time progressed and every time a jump scare happened his head turned in towards me. I smiled every time it happened. Cyrus is adorable when he's scared.

"Cy, the movies over now." I said.
"C-Can we watch Love, Simon?" He asked.
"What's that?" I asked him.
"You don't know what that is?!" He replied shocked.
"Nope." I answered.

"Long story short, it's about a gay guy who hides his secret because he didn't want anyone to find out. During the movie there's this person named Blue that Simon the main character is texting. He eventually finds out who blue is after total drama happens." Cyrus exclaimed.

"Sure then." I told him.

I looked up the movie. I had to rent it because it wasn't on On Demand yet.

The movie had started. I was confused at first but then realized that the main character Simon was in fact gay(not a spoiler).
———(Not spoiling movies so skipping)———
Wow.... That was insanely brutal but it was cute at the end! I wouldn't wanna spoil anything so.... NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING!

"How'd you like the movie?" Cyrus asked in the cutest way possible.
"It was good. It's defiantly worth seeing again." I answered.
"Heh I'm glad you liked it!" Cyrus exclaimed.
"Why wouldn't I?" I asked.
"Dunno." He answered.

Cyrus sat up. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Hey do you know what we should see next?" Cyrus asked.
"Oh god another movie?" I joked.
"Yes!" He exclaimed. "We should go see The Darkest Minds!"
"Oh I've heard of that movie." I replied.
"Wanna see it?" He asked cutely.
"Sure. How bout tomorrow at 7?" I answered.
"Yeah." Cyrus replied.

I wonder... What time is it? It feels like it's like midnight but it's not probably. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked it. It was 8 pm.

"Cyrus you wanna eat dinner here?" I asked.
"I could as-" he stopped. "What about your dad?"
"I Uh.... Forgot about him... I think my mother kicked him out so you should be fine?" I answered questioning myself.

He smiled as he shook his head. Cyrus laid back down. His head and hand on my chest, my arms around him... It was the perfect night

To be honest I totally forgot my shirt was off.... It just like left my head. Although Cyrus didn't seem to notice either.

"I wish we can do this for eternity." Cyrus said.
"Yeah it would be nice." I relied.

He looked up at me. I looked at him confused. He kissed me as I was unprepared for anything. I finally followed through.

We pulled apart and smiled. All we heard after was the door flying open. We both jumped up in fear.

"Was I interrupting something?" Dad asked.

Hi! I wasn't planning on his dad coming back in already but here we are.... Ugh. Ok I'm trying my best to update as many stories as possible which I only have like 2 or 3 but schools because a real butt and not letting me do anything else besides school work! Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter, bye!