{25}

Cyrus' P.O.V
Days passed getting closer and closer to our date! Also, Homecoming is in 5 days now! I laid in bed nearly bored out of my mind. I was still in my pajamas so hopefully no one came into my room.

I grabbed my phone off the desk next to my bed. I saw I had a lot of messages but none of them were from TJ. I started from square one and started with Jonah.

Jonah🤔😋
Cyrus, can we talk sometime at the spoon?
Me
Sorry I didn't answer I was asleep. Also sure why not. But not today. Uh.... What about Sunday?
Jonah🤔😋
I'm down with that.

Then moved to Andi and Buffy who put me in a group chat I can't escape because of my phone.

Andi😱❤️😂
Hey what is everyone doing today?
Buffy😏❤️😂
I'm out with Marty right now. But I can do other things after.
Andi😱❤️😂
Alright Cyrus how bout you?
Buffy😏❤️😂
Cyrus? HELLO!
Andi😱❤️😂
Probably with TJ.
Me
No I actually was asleep but I can't today.
Andi😱❤️😂
Aweee ok!
Buffy😏❤️😂
Alright then. Andi I'll meet you at the spoon today at 8
Andi😱❤️😂
Alright!

I felt my phone buzz I saw a text from TJ. I smiled and bit my lip opening up the message.

TJ😍❤️
Hey Muffin. How are you?
Me
I'm well. What about you?
TJ😍❤️
I'm well. Hey are you doing anything today?
Me
No. You got something planned?
TJ😍❤️
Actually yes. Meet me at the park in 20 ok?
Me
Got it!
TJ😍❤️
Love you
Me
Love you too.

I closed my phone and opened my closet. I grabbed a white T-Shirt and a Flannel. I grabbed some navy blue jeans.

I got changed and put on my shoes. I really hope TJ likes this... It's not something I normally wear. I should probably brush my hair and teeth... Yeah.

I walked into the bathroom grabbing my tooth brush and the tooth paste. I quickly brushed my teeth and grabbed the brush sitting on the blue shelf.

As I was brushing my hair, I heard something fall or a loud thump coming from my room. I set the brush down softly and went towards my room.

Thinking like a white Person I went in my room to see what happened(classic horror movie cliche). I didn't see anything at first.

"Hello?" I asked nervously.
"C-Cy?" Jonah's voice called quietly.
"Jonah?" I replied.
"Cyrus!" Buffy's voice called.

I jumped in fear. I turned around to see Jonah hanging from the ceiling. My eyes widened as his neck was bleeding.

"Jonah!" I said shocked.

I turned around again and saw Andi with a knife in her chest. I gasped and backed away. I hit the railing and looked down. Buffy stood there with her wrists slit open.

I started to breath heavily and ran towards the window. I opened it and crawled out of it quickly. I looked down and saw TJ on the ground bleeding his guts out. I jumped off of the roof into the plants rushing towards TJ.

"Please stay with me." I cried.
"C-Cy... you need to run." TJ replied softly.
"No I'm staying here!" I sobbed.

I closed my eyes as tears rushed through my eyes. I looked back up opening my eyes to see nothing happening. I got up and went back into my house.