{16}

Cyrus' P.O.V
Oh my god I can't believe that I'm in Juve! I'm not gonna survive!! There are too many stronger people and kids here. Since when would I ever fit in with stronger people?!

That's crazy!!! I'm gonna die in here! Wait.... Why am I in here again? Am I in here for being me? OH-HO ONCE I GET OUT OF HERE IMMA MURDER MR. KIPPEN!!

HE CANT KEEP ME IN HERE JUST FOR BEING GAY! That's like fricken saying 'Hey all you gays are arrested for being yourself!' Still hate homophobic people. They all disgust me.

"What are you in here for eh?" A teenager asked me.
"To be honest, I have no idea." I answered.
"You'd have to be really stupid to come here." The teen told me.
"I was thrown in here for being gay." I spoke.

His eyes widened. The teen started shaking his head backing up. Gee... I guess there's such thing as "The Gay Touch". Ugh.... Why?!

"Gay." The teen said. "Gay. Gay. Gay. Gay. Gay."
"Why are you saying it like that?" I asked getting scared.
"Gay... Gay... GAY!!!! GAY!!!!!" He started screaming creepily.

My eyes widened as I started running away as quick as I could. I wish TJ were here.... OR ME JUST BEING OUT OF HERE!

That guy was really creepy... As I walked towards my "Cell", a police officer came towards me and started talking.

"You're lucky someone is bailing you out or I would've locked you in that cell for eternity." The Officer told me.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the prison like thing. I saw two people who I'd never think that would come see me.

"Why did you bail me out?" I asked.
"We felt bad..." Amber answered.
"Yeah. TJ isn't holding up well and I really care about him." Marissa added.
"Well I appreciate you bailing me out I just don't know how I'm gonna get around his father." I told them.

"We'll help you with that." Amber said.
"How?" I asked confused.

They gave each other a small little grin them looked at me.

"Oh no..." I sighed.
"It's nothing bad just come with us!" Amber exclaimed.
"Ok?" I replied confused.

We walked out and headed towards the park. I seemed to hint at what they were doing but I still didn't trust them. Well ya know, Amber the girl who nearly killed me when I was with Jonah. Then there's Marissa, who told me TJ never loved me and that he was just using me to get to her.

Ugh. My life just rocks doesn't it? Two Ex girlfriends helping the guy who is dating or was dating both the boys they ever loved. Why is this Ironic?

That is like the most ironic thing that I have said or been in. It's kind of crazy though. Eh maybe I should just accept what they're doing.

After miles and miles of walking, we finally made it to the park where TJ was sitting on the swings looking so sad. It made me smile because I saw him again but it also made me sad because he was sad...

"Hey TJ!" Amber shouted.
"We brought something for you!" Marissa added.
"I don't want any gifts right now." He said sadly.
"You won't take me?" I asked him.

I came out from behind them. His face lit up as he stood up not even believing is eyes.

"Cyrus is that really you?!" He asked getting excited.
"It's me." I answered running up to him.

We hugged for a while. While we hugged, Marissa and Amber left with a smile on their faces.

We finally let go.

"I'm so sorry for what my dad did." TJ apologized.
"It's ok, I held up... Kind of." I told him.
"I don't know what I would've done if you stayed in there..." TJ confessed.
"To be honest, same here." I replied.

Before he could open is mouth again, it suddenly got a little colder as snow started to fall down.

"I-It's snowing?" I asked confused.
"It's September. Snow shouldn't be falling yet." TJ said.
"Weather..." I said.
"Huh?" He asked.
"Check the weather." I answered.

He pulled out his phone as it said snow was supposed to fall today. I shook my head as I started to shiver.

TJ noticed as he took off his sweatshirt to put around me. I closed my eyes because I thought he wasn't wearing a shirt under but he was. I mean it would be nice if I saw him shirtless... I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!

"You're not cold?" I asked.
"Freezing actually but let's go so we don't freeze to death." He answered.
"Actually I have an idea." I started. "Take your sweatshirt back for a second.

I took it off as he put it back on. I opened the bottom as I stuck my head through the hole. My head moved to the neck hole.

"Wow." He said.
"Sorry you're really warm." I laughed.
"Would you say that I'm hot?" He asked grinning.
"Oh my god I hate you." I joked. "If anyone's hot it's defiantly me."
"Why's that?" He asked.
"I am a muffin I need to be warm in order to be eaten!" I exclaimed not realizing what I had said.

He looked at me about to laugh. I was so confused then I finally got it. My eyes widened.

"THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!" I exclaimed putting my head against his chest.
"Aww.... Is the Muffin embarrassed and cold?" TJ asked.
"Very much cold and yes!" I answered.
"We can leave if you want." TJ said.
"But I want to be here with you." I replied.
"Here why don't we go under the slide?" TJ asked.
"Ok." I answered.

We waddled over to the slide. He sat down as I wrapped my arms around his waist. TJ looked down at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked starting to blush.
"Nothing." He answered.

I felt his arms wrap around me pulling me closer to him. As my head rested on his shoulder, the snow became thicker and stuck to the ground.

We watched the snow slowly rest it's body onto the mulch as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Hey! Sorry for the weird absence with this story. I think that I've been doing too much school work and haven't had time to do anything. I'm trying my hardest to update stuff. I'm gonna try everything I can. Bye!!