{7}

TJ's P.O.V
Not only did I kiss Cyrus, the worst part out of it was Marissa saw... oh man. Cyrus is gonna find out and I really don't want him to! Damn it.

"TJ what's going on?" Cyrus asked.
"Yeah TJ, what's going on?!" Marissa followed.
"Uh...." I trailed off.

I couldn't think of an excuse. All that came to my head was Hey Cyrus is my boyfriend. The only problem with that is, I never really broke up with Marissa. So I'm cheating on her and I'm liking this.

"TJ answer the damn question." Marissa said still angry.
"TJ, What's going on?" Cyrus asked again.
"Cyrus I can explain at your house." I told him.
"And I can't know anything?!" Marissa asked angrily.

I shook my head. I took Cyrus' hand and started running. I knew Cyrus wasn't a runner so I stopped and pick him up.

"We should be far enough now." I said.
"From what?" He asked.
"Her." I answered.
"Now can you tell me what's happening?" Cyrus asked.
"You see, Marissa- wait. Cyrus you're my boyfriend you don't need to worry about Marissa." I told him.

I heard footsteps from behind me. My eyes widened as I turned around. I saw a big fuck you look in Marissa.

"Boyfriend?!" She asked angrily. "Fags are illegal in my book."

After hearing that I turned towards Cyrus with an angered face. He knew what I was about to do so he backed up.

"Cyrus, forget about me walking you home. I don't want you to hear this." I told him.
"See you tomorrow?" He asked.
"Yeah." I answered.

He left as I focused my attention towards Marissa. We both had hatred in our eyes. I was about to scream but I kept in my anger.

"You listen to me, I don't care what you think of me and Cyrus. Saying LGBT are illegal is going to far." I started. "So you know what? We're done. I never wanna see you around me again and if you do, oh I swear to god I'll do something I'll regret forever and I'll have to live with it."

My face was boiling. Saying shit behind my back is one thing but when homophobic people wanna mess with me that's when I get mad enough to where I wanna kill someone.

I stared at her with anger screaming out of my body. I saw her start to cry. I showed no emotion. I turned around and walked away before I actually did something. I saw Andi at the corner of my eye staring at me.

"What do you want?" I asked still angry.
"I hope you know, your little secret is safe with me." Andi answered. "You can't let Cyrus know anything."

I nodded. She disappeared in the night. I stood there thinking of what would happen to Cyrus after today... I can think of a million things that could destroy Cyrus. He'll hate me forever...
————————————————————————
Cyrus' P.O.V
What is Marissa exactly? Why did TJ tell me to go home? Was is because he said he didn't want me to hear something he would say? Maybe it's better if I don't know.

I know Marissa was something to TJ. She was really something. I heard crying from a distance. I couldn't resist but to see where it was coming from. It was coming back from the spoon.

I saw Marissa there crying her heart out. Then I looked over to see TJ sitting against a wall hugging his knees.

I didn't know who to go over to. My boyfriend who loves me until he dies or the she-devil who hates me with every bone in her body.

I ran to TJ and touched his hand. He flinched then looked up. I saw his wet eyes. I knew something was up with him.

"TJ, I think it's best if we head back home yeah?" I told him.
"Cy... Can we talk here?" He asked.
"I guess if that's what you want." I answered.

I sat down next to him. I could tell he didn't wanna talk so all I did was hug him. Nothing was said.

Somethings in his head. Did she say something to him? TJ would only be crying if something is gonna happen to a loved one. Uh-Oh... It's not gonna be me is it? Is he gonna break up with me?

"Cy, whatever happens to you tomorrow..." he paused. "I'm sorry..."

He got up and started walking away. I sat there confused as ever. I saw him fade away in the dark fog. I stood up and walked over to Marissa.

"Alright what happened?" I asked calmly.
"Like you'd want to know." She sobbed.
"You don't wanna see my bad side." I told her.
She smiled evilly.
"Hehe." She laughed.
"What?" I asked.
"Cyrus was it?" She replied. "You see TJ is with me. He doesn't love you at all. He's just using you."

My heart dropped. I thought I'd never hear those words. Emotions filled my body. She walked away sassy.

I stood there feeling to many emotions. First Buffy and now TJ? Could my week get any worse?!

I stared crying. I ran home. I slammed the front door behind me as I walked of the stairs. I don't think I've been this sad since Jonah...

Maybe I should just go to where ever Jonah is and be with him. At least he would use me... Who am I kidding? Jonah's already found another Cyrus. He doesn't need the original...

Why does this world hate me? Do I even belong in this cruel world? I took out a piece of paper and started writing.

Dear Jonah, I'm thinking about coming where you are. Life pretty hectic here right now and I always can get through them when I'm with you. If I'm going off on this lovey dove crap I should probably tell you something. When I laid my eyes on you, you Made me smile no one ever could before. Then we shared that hug at the sea otters party and I fell for you instantly. What I'm trying to say is, you were my first true love. I can't replace you and if you're reading this that means I've decided to chose you over my life... I would die but I know you would come over saving me again... oh and one more thing. I will always love you no matter who you're with.
-Cyrus

Yikes that was a little emotional towards the end. Who knows maybe we'll see Jonah in the next chapter or maybe he'll be stupid and write back... Who knows... ANYWAYS! The true love part was requested by someone and I think I did it correctly I'm not sure. Bye!