{29}

Previously on Unexpected, Cyrus' unexpected anger was shown towards Damion making him seem like the villain in the situation. Cyrus soon realizes what he did and so Luke and TJ skip school with him to bring Cyrus to somewhere he really loves.
—————————————
TJ's P.O.V
Before we left school, I was in shock, I've never seen Cyrus like that before. Why? It took two of us to get him off of Damion. I shook my head and focused on where we were going.

"TJ." Luke stopped.
"What?" I asked.
"We've been walking for quite a while." He answered.
"I know." I told him.
"Is Cyrus ok?" He whispered.
"He will be." I answered.
"Also is it ok if I head back to the school?" Luke asked.
"Yeah. Just do you remember the way back." I answered.

He nodded and waved goodbye. I waved back as I turned towards Cyrus who was staring at the ground.

"So, wanna get on my back so you don't have to walk?" I asked him.
"Please..." Cyrus answered.

I felt Cyrus jump on me. I grabbed his legs and started walking again. I felt his chin rest gently on my shoulder.

"Where are we going?" Cyrus asked.
"A place where we've had a lot of memories." I answered.
"You have jacket." He said.
"Yes I do." I told him.

I felt him nod. I smiled and shook my head slightly. As I made our way up the slopped sidewalk, we finally arrived to the one place Cyrus loves. The park.

"Let's go under the slide again." Cyrus suggested. "Put on your jacket please."
"I will." I replied.

After I put on the jacket, Cyrus crawled right under it making him warm and against me. We've done this before...

"This is something I wish we could do everyday." Cyrus said.
"Yeah." I replied smiling.

Cyrus looked up at me. With his head on my shoulder and basically his entire body against mine(don't think like that) I had to look down.

"Hi." He said.
"Hello." I replied.

I wrapped my arms around Cyrus. Everything was just perfect.

"Hey faggots!" Damion shouted.

Cyrus bolted up. He crawled back under the jacket so it was just me. Cyrus stood tall. I could tell he felt anger.

"What do you want?" Cyrus asked.
"I'm gonna kick your little ass." Damion answered.
"Back down Damion." Someone said from behind him.

I raised a brow. The teenage boy stood there shyly. Damion shot a glare at the boy making him frightened. He jumped in fear and went behind him again.

"Damion!" Jon shouted. "Back down!"
"Why the hell should I?" Damion asked.
"You want him to kick your ass again?!" Jon answered.
"Oh that won't happen." Damion said turning back towards Cyrus.

I saw the expression on Damion's face. I never saw that face before. He looked like a lunatic who was about to kill someone.

"Cyrus." I said. "Don't do it."
"Why not?" He asked.

"Damion has a weird glare in his eyes that's telling me he won't only attack you with all he's got, he'll kill you if he has the chance." I explained.

I looked back at Damion. He turned his head in a certain way and smiled creepily. I flinched stepping back a bit.

Cyrus stood so determined and not frightened at all. My eyes widened in shock. I covered my eyes because I didn't know what was gonna happen.

"Cyrus please..." I said.
"Shut up Kippen!" Damion yelled.

I flinched again. I felt a sudden change in temperature and the wind picked up fast. I shivered hesitating to grab Cyrus' hand.

"Damion I swear to god!" Jon yelled.
"Shut the hell up!" Damion snapped.
"Cyrus c'mon." I said quiet.
"TJ... I can't let him win this." Cyrus told me.

I shook my head. "If he beats you, he will kill you! I can't loose you!" Tears filled my eyes. My voice started breaking in between sentences.

"Cyrus I love you with all my heart! I can't b-bare loosing you. All of our cuddles, h-happy memories.... You're risking all of it... I don't want you getting hurt. If you trust me then please c-come with me!" I told Cyrus.

Tears fell from my eyes. All of the droplets hit my sneakers as soon they will be soaked. I looked at Cyrus then looked at Damion. Cyrus turned his head slightly and Damion made the move.

With out hesitation I quickly shoved Cyrus out of the way blocking his punch with both my arms. He stopped and backed up.

"TJ why..." Cyrus asked.
"I couldn't see you get hurt." I answered.
"That doesn't mean you step in and hurt yourself." He told me.
"I will destroy you Cyrus!" Damion yelled making another move.

Cyrus shot a glare at Damion as he immediately stopped moving. My eyes widened. Damion suddenly shook in fear and walked away.

After I heard his footsteps fade, I collapsed on the ground. Cyrus ran up to me catching my head before it hit the concrete.

"You stupid dummy." Cyrus said with tears.
"Hey... I did it for you." I replied.
"You need to trust me sometimes to handle stuff on my own..." Cyrus told me.
"I know... Lil Muffin.... You turned into a man." I joked.
"Wait no I still wanna be little muffin!" Cyrus played along.

I chuckled. I tried getting up but I couldn't feel my arms to use them. I stared at Cyrus as he looked up and his facial expressions changed.

"Cyrus what is it?" I asked.
"Luke and Jonah are walking together." He answered.
"Hey look at me." I said. "Don't you be jealous of them. You have me."

He gave me a glare and smiled. Cyrus kissed me and set my head down gently. He payed right next to me as we just looked up at the sky.

I saw Cyrus shiver. I moved my arms finally taking off the jacket I was wearing. I handed it to Cyrus. He looked at me and took it.

"Aren't you cold?" Cyrus asked.
"Yes but I care more about your health then my own." I answered. He rolled his eyes.
"C'mon let's head back to my house." Cyrus suggested.

I got up holding out my hand. He took it as I pulled him into me. I kissed him gently. He followed through. We both spilt apart and started walking back to Cyrus'.

Hey! Some anger in here is my own. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! BYE