{9}

TJ's P.O.V
I'm freaking out. Cyrus has been gone for more than 2 days straight. I haven't seen his little face since school ended on Friday.

Something bad must've happened to him. What did Marissa do?! Damn it! Only she out of the entire school would do something to Cy.

I put on my shoes and walked out the door without a word to where I was going. I started running to her house.

Anger filled my body. I couldn't control what would happen to her. If I punch her, it'll just happen.

I finally got to her house and pounded on the door. Marissa opened it and saw me. She smiled as I rolled my eyes and got straight to the point.

"What the hell did you do with Cyrus?!" I asked angrily.
"I didn't touch your precious little muffin." She answered getting annoyed.
"Mmhmm sure. So why hasn't he been here for the last two days?!" I continued to ask questions.
"I'm telling the truth. I did nothing." Marissa answered.

I can't tell if she's lying or not. I couldn't handle the pain so I just walked off. Why Cyrus? Why did you just have to disappear on me?

As I kept walking, I heard a scream in the distance. It was Cyrus'. I charged over there. When I got there, it looked like he was in pain.

"Cyrus are you ok?!" I asked worried.
"Does it look like I'm ok?!" He answered getting annoyed.
"What happened?" I asked.

"Well first this weird thing comes out of no where and brings me to a school. Then, Jonah shows up yelling to let me go. After that, things got weird and Jonah's relationship ended because he found out his boyfriend is evil. Finally, Jonah tells me to leave and just to stay safe." Cyrus explained.

I gasped. I realized that I let him down. Jonah told me to keep him safe and I failed. That evil person got a hold of him. I let it happen.

"Cyrus, Jonah told me to keep you safe and I failed. He told me someone was coming after you and I said that I'll do what ever it takes to keep you safe. I failed..." I told him.
"TJ, none of this is your fault." Cyrus replied.

"Cyrus, I had a job and failed it. You could've been seriously hurt." I told him.
"But I wasn't." He replied.

I looked at Cyrus with tears in my eyes. He hugged me before any of them fell out. Normally I would be strong about this but I can't. It's too hard.

"TJ, I know what it's like to lose someone you care about. I'm here now with you. I'm safe in your arms. You haven't failed." Cyrus told me.

"It felt like the second you left, things shifted." I replied.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Everything was silent. No one did anything." I answered.
"That's odd." Cyrus replied.

We finally let go of each other. I stared into his dark brown eyes. It reminded me of chocolate for some reason.

It wasn't long before I kissed his soft lips. We didn't let go until I saw someone suspicious come this way.

"Get on my shoulders!" I said quickly.
"Why?" He asked.
"Just do it!" I answered.

As he hopped onto my shoulders, I ran as fast as The Flash to get away. Turns out that the guy wasn't long behind us. I stopped hoping that he'd stop running, but he didn't.

The guy finally stopped and turned his head sideways creepily. I clenched my fists getting ready for a fight.

"Who are you and what do you want?!" Cyrus asked scared.
"You." His voice rumbled. I quickly stepped in front of Cyrus.
"If you want him, you gotta get through me!" I shouted.
—————
Cyrus' P.O.V
Ok first I get attacked by this weird thing getting saved by Jonah again. Then, TJ and I get chased by a weird creepy guy. Can anything else happen to us today?!

"Heh, you're not worth my time." The guy said.
"I'm not letting anyone else take him!" TJ said angrily.
"Babe calm down I'll handle this." I whispered.
"Are you sure?" He asked. "I don't wanna loose you again."
"You won't loose me." I replied.

I walked from behind TJ. My thoughts were all over the place. My heart racing, palms all sweaty.

"What did you do to Jonah?!" I asked angrily.
"Oh him? Let's just say he's on the floor bleeding to death." The guy answered.
"W-What?!" I asked worried.

My emotions changed quickly. I clenched my fists as anger filled my entire body. My body shook. TJ noticed that I still cared about Jonah. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Go at em." He said.
"With pleasure." I replied.

Hey I know this chapter is a little shorter than the rest but I am on my way back from Florida and I decided to update this cause why not. I hope you enjoy! BYE