{6}

Cyrus' P.O.V
I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling filling up with boredom. Everyone I knew that haven't moved that is, couldn't hang out.

Ugh! I never knew that's how it would be like. I mean I don't think I've ever been alone for more than 2 hours! Well besides when I'm sleeping but that's different!

I kept staring at the ceiling. I saw something move up there. I'm pretty sure it's just a bug or something. Heh... Let's hope it's not a spider.

I looked closer and there it was, the vicious beast. All Hairy, having 8 eyes and 8 legs. I jumped up in fear. I ran out of my room screaming to death. My dad stopped me.

"What's wrong?" He asked confused.
"Spider, ceiling, vicious, gonna kill me!" I answered with words.
"Really? You're scared of a spider?" He asked.
"Yes!" I answered.
"Why don't you call your boyfriend TJ over." Dad told me. I blushed in embarrassment.
"DAD! He's not my boyfriend." I lied.
"Whatever." He laughed.

I gave him an annoyed look and went outside. I looked at the park and saw no one was there so I decided to go there and swing on the swings.

I normally come here when I'm feeling bad about myself which is normal for me so I come here a lot! I started to sing.

"Legs go up. Legs go down. That's how we make the swing go round. Drag your feet. You go slow. The more you drag, the less you go-"
"Nice song." TJ's voice said.

I stopped and looked at him. I started blushing. I saw his smile. That's damn smile. He didn't even ask about a slide song which is good because that would've been really embarrassing!

His hand touched mine. TJ pulled me into a hug. Me seeing him out here right now with out me texting him means he was on a run.

"Why do you smell like sweat?" I asked.
"No reaso-"
"Did you go out for a run?!" I asked. "Don't touch me unless you're showered!"
"Awww.... C'mon!" TJ whined.

I looked at him and he gave me the puppy eyes. I didn't cave in at first but then his cute little face got me. I broke.

"Fine! But not for long I don't wanna smell like a wet dog." I said.
"Yeah!" He exclaimed.

We hugged each other. I let go because I felt the sweat drip onto my hand. I gagged.

"Go shower please." I said.
"Alright. Wanna meet at the spoon in an hour?" He asked.
"Sure. I'll see you there." I answered.

He ran home. I sat on the swings not knowing what to do. I sang the song again as I swung.

"Is that fun?" I heard an intimidating voice say. I stopped.
"Leave me alone." I said.
"Stay away from TJ ya hear?!" Marissa asked angrily.
"I'm sorry but who told you that you can speak to me like that?" I asked annoyed.
"Cyrus!" We heard buffy shouted from a far.

I looked at Marissa and raised an eyebrow. Her eyes widened and she shook her head. I smiled and started laughing.

"OVER HERE!" I replied. She ran over and gave a death stare.
"Marissa." Buffy said.
"H-Hi." She said nervously.

I motioned my hand in a way that told people to go away. She left in anger. I laughed as I looked at the time.

"OH NO!" I said worried.
"What? What happened?" Buffy asked confused.
"I need to go home and get ready!" I answered.
"Get ready for what?" She asked.
"TJ asked me to meet him at the spoon at 7! It's 6:30!!!" I answered.
"Go! Get ready!" She replied smiling.
"Ok! I'll go bye see you tomorrow." I said running off.
——————-
TJ's P.O.V
I sat in the spoon alone got at least 5 minutes. Every minute that went by, my heart broke. I really hope he didn't blow me off.

I heard the bell over the door ring. I got my hopes up thinking it was Cyrus but it was just buffy. Wait why is she here?

"TJ, we need to talk." She said.
"What's up?" I asked.
"As Cyrus was getting ready to come here, he texted me saying he threw up." Buffy answered.
"Is he ok?!" I asked worried.
"He's fine but he told me he wants to be alone." She answered.

She walked out of the door as I got up and was getting ready to leave. I heard the door open again.

"TJ? Where are you going?" His voice asked. I turned around shocked.
"I thought you were sick." I answered.
"Sick? If I would've been sick I would text you." He told me.
"Buffy told me that you texted her saying you threw up." I replied.
"She what?" Cyrus asked.

I took his hand, "that doesn't matter. Just sit down ok?" He nodded and sat down. I went up to the counter and asked for taters.

All I could think about was Cyrus. He looked over at me and smiled. I returned it. I wanna kiss him. Like one of those romantic kisses. Probably not the best place to have one in the spoon.

I'll save it for after. It'll be romantic.

"Sir, your baby taters and milkshakes are ready." The waitress said.
"Thanks ma'am." I replied.

I carried them back over to Cyrus. We stared at each other not saying anything. This is awkward and I don't want it to be. I finally found sentences.

"About that song earlier." I spoke breaking the silence.
"Oh no, not that." He laughed.
"How often do you sing it on a swing?" I asked.
"I go to the park if I feel bad about myself so very often." He answered.
"Why would you need to feel bad about yourself?" I asked.

He didn't answer. He looked at me with an annoyed look. I smiled nervously and took his hand.

"I think I wanna go home..." Cyrus said.
"Want me to walk you home?" I asked.
"Please." He answered.

I got up and gave him a hand. He took it and smiled. The door opened and in walked Marissa.

I covered Cyrus up and brought him towards the back door. Let's hope she doesn't see us. That'll be great!

We stared walking towards his house. I stopped us and faced him towards me. He looked at me confused. I need to do it. Just kiss him TJ! What could go wrong.

I did what I said and kissed him. He didn't stop me from doing it. It was one of those romantic kisses.

"What do you think you're doing TJ?!" Marissa asked angrily.

I turned around. My eyes widened as I was speechless. I couldn't find any words. I looked at Cyrus and he looked at me confused. I realized what was going on. She's trying to drag us down...

Hey guys. Sorry for the cliff hanger but eh I like them lol. Anyways here's another chapter! Hope you enjoy it and I'll see you next time bye!