Prologue

12 years ago 
:
:
:
:
:

A young Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson were on set for The Perfect Score, with cast mates  Erica Christensen, Bryan Greenberg,  Darius Miles, and Leonardo Nam, were all wrapping up for the day. Chris Evans was trying to to convince his fellow co-star Scarlett Johansson to join him at a bar down town. 

" Chris, I am way too young to get into a fucking bar. " Scarlett rolled her eyes as the actor tried to convince her into going. She was busy saying goodbye to the director as she walked out, the young actor followed her out to her car. 

"I know, but in a couple of months you will be eighteen so i don't see a problem." Chris said. Scarlett turned to the blonde and frowned. 

"Do you want to get me arrested? Is this is what you are trying to do?" She asked, mostly jokingly. Chris laughed at her joke and looked at her in the eyes. 

"Come on Scarlett, your mother has finally left you alone for the first time since filming started and now you can finally have some fun. Don't you want to have fun?" He asked. Scarlett looked defeated. She knew how wrong it was for under drinking but she desperately wanted to go out and have a normal life. Beside people did all the time. The young actress pondered her choice before looking Chris in the eyes. 

"If we get caught then i will pull you down with me." 

"Yes absolutely, i will take full blame. i freaking pay the fine." He said. Chris was so keen on the Scarlett joining him because he had spent all day trying to convince the other cast mates, but all had earlier arrangements. He had put off asking Scarlett because she was the youngest and underage. He didn't want to risk her getting in trouble. But now he really wanted to go out and party with her. 

"Meet me at my hotel at seven thirty. not a minute late or it's a no Evans." She said. Chris smirked in victory and promised she would have a great time. Rolling her eyes the young actress walked away from him and went off the hotel to prepare for her illegal night. 

The night Scarlett straightened her hair so it looked longer and then placed it in a pony tail. She went through her sisters's luggage that she had left, because her and her mother intended coming back. She found a skin tight red dress that would defiantly make her look older.