Chapter 20.

Saying they were shocked had to be a huge understatement. Never in their lives would they had ever believed this was who they would meet. That this was the actual real-life mother of Nicole. Of the course, the Jasmine and Brett knew the mother was higher up in the social class they didn't expect her to be Scarlett Johansson. They always had a weird feeling that showed whenever she came on screen but never knew why.

 The kids were almost about to faint at the sight of who was in front of them, while Scarlett stood there smiling nervously.

It took her a few seconds but then realized the silence of the people standing outside her door must be Nicole's family. And because the lock screen on her phone was the spitting image of all of them. 

"You must be Jasmine and Brett correct?" Scarlett asked. Jasmine, who was no longer fazed, now just trying to one-up Scarlett stood straight.

"Yes, and you are Sca-" 

"YOU ARE SCARLETT JOHANSSON!" Emma said interrupting her mother. Scarlett was startled by the sudden rise of her voice but smiled anyway. "I am a huge fan. I can't believe that you are- THAT MEANS THAT NICOLE IS- Oh My God This Can't Be real!" 

"Emma please," Eric said embarrassed by his sister's actions. Although she was older she, Emma was really embarrassing when she wanted to be.

"No, it's fine." Scarlett said. "why don't you guys come in? I am sure Nicole is dying to see you." She suggested moving a little out of the way so they could come in. Jasmine walked in a was a bit nervous giving Scarlett a friendly smile. 

Scarlett led them into her house, as Emma took in every single inch of the actress's house. Scarlett walked into the stairs and called out for Nicole. It was a bit quiet in the house, with no one really knowing what to say to each other. 

"MOM! DAD!" Nicole smiled as she walked down the stairs seeing her parents. She practically jumped into their arms. Jasmine wrapped her arms around Nicole protectively. She took in everything that she has missed about her daughter. Brett released Nicole but Jasmine wouldn't let go. 

"Don't you ever leave us like that again." She whispered. 

"I am sorry. I never meant to do that. I just-" She tried to explain but the worlds just weren't coming out correctly. 

"No, you don't have to explain." She said pulling away to look at her daughter. " I missed you so much." 

"I missed you too." She smiled. Nicole looked at her sibling smiling before giving them both a quick hug. 

"Hey, shorty." He brother said. "Nice place you been staying at." He said. "Mind if we get a tour?" He asked. Nicole looked at Scarlett who nodded her head. She was trying to please them all so she would seem more qualified to be in Nicole's life. Nicole smiled and lead her siblings outside to explore the massive backyard.

Scarlett stayed in with Jasmine and Brett and smiled at them. She was trying to think of what to say because obviously, Jasmine looked as if she wanted nothing to do with her. Which would be a problem that Scarlett needs to solve now. 

"Would you care for some wine?" She asked them. Jasmine didn't respond however Brett did. 

"Yes, that would be great actually." He smiled. Scarlett nodded and led them over to her kitchen. Jasmine stayed quiet. "You have a really beautiful home, Ms. Johansson." He said. Scarlett thought that Brett was a very polite man, and was glad Nicole had some great role models. 

"Please call me Scarlett. And thank you so much. You know I wish Nicole's biological father would have been able to be here to meet you. I think you both would get along very much." She said. Brett smiled at her.