Chapter 9.

The set was booming with every crew member communicating to make sure that each scene was going to be good. Chris and Scarlett were in a really good place at the moment. After Scarlett told Chris about the feelings that were still present they decided to just see what happens as they look for their daughter.  They didn't want anything to get in the way of them having any sort of relationship with their daughter. And if they ended up together, if fate allows, then so be it. 

Robert walked up to the two as they sat in their cast chairs. He had two pairs of sunglasses in his hands.  He had a very serious look plastered to his face. He looked at the two who were currently in  wardrobe for the next scene and asked them. 
"Which glasses should I wear for the rest of the scene?" He asked. 

"What?" Chris asked confused

"What?" Chris asked confused. "aren't you inside for your next scene? Aren't we all inside for when we meet in the Helicarrier?" He asked looking at Scarlett for confirmation, to which she nodded her head. 

"And your point? I feel like it is essential to my character." Robert said trying both pairs of glasses on his face. "Why am I even letting you people choose? Your senses are so inferior to mine." He pointed out. Scarlett was amazed by how much Tony Stark was in this man. 

Chris Hemsworth came walking up to bunch with an apple in hand. He was dressed in his Thor suit and looked at Robert nodding approvingly as he put on the more square sunglasses. 
"Looking awesome Robert." Smiled Chris. 

"Thank you! Someone with taste!" Robert said. 

"but uh why the glasses? We are indoors." Hemsworth said. Robert then groaned in frustration at the tall blonde. 

"I hate you all." He said. and Scarlett smiled at Robert who wore an annoyed look on his face. 

"I love you too." She smiled. 

1 hour later. 

Scarlett and the rest of the cast had taken off their outfits and were heading for lunch. It was Hemsworth turn to choose and he wanted to take them for sandwiches at this nice place down the street from where they were filming.