Chapter 15.

"No mother. It's nothing that is urgent. Well I mean it kind of is. I uh.....No really it's fine if you can't make it for lunch. Dinner? .....Well I mean I have to ask...... It's Scarlett. She- We have something to tell you and we kinda maybe wanna do it together......NO WE ARE NOT DATING MOTHER!" 

Chris was currently on the phone in his trailer. He has been calling his family all day, it included Scott, Carly and his mother and Father. Scarlett wanted to get them all together to explain everything...EVERYTHING. Much to Chris's dismay.

It's not that he wanted to keep this from them. I mean who wanted to keep a secret so big from their families. No one. It's a known fact. You never should find something from your families. Especially other family members. It's wrong. But back then he thought it would be the best thing and now he regretted it dearly. And tonight he would have to deal with his choices. 

"Yeah okay, mom. I will see you all tonight...love you too." He said to his mother before hanging up. Chris sighed and looked himself in the mirror. He gently patted down his uniform that he was already dressed in and took a seat. 

He couldn't help but think about what was going on at Scarlett's house. She seemed a bit off when he announced he was heading to set, he did have an earlier call time.  Chris knew she was nervous but between the two of them, Scarlett was more capable of being a mother than Chris was a father. At least in his opinion. He just believed she had a better way with kids. 

There was a knock on the door dragging Chris out of his thoughts. He looked up and sighed and mumbled a small come in. The door opened revealing Hemsworth. He was dressed in his Thor attire and had a smile on his face. 

"You are needed on set Rogers." Hemsworth joked. Steve smiled and stood up. Out of the whole cast Chris got along with Hemsworth the most. 

"Okay," Chris said walking over to Chris out of his trailer. 

"Why so glum chum?" Hemsworth asked as the two walked towards the set. Chris wondered that too. What was wrong with him? Was it because he was nervous? He just wasn't sure. 

"I don't know. It's just everything that has been going on with everything. You know Scarlett and stuff." He said to quickly before realizing what he actually said. He silently cursed himself. 

"Ohh You mean your affair with ScarJo," Hemsworth said. Chris was confused with Hemsworth's comment and his heart sped up quickly.

"Affair? I don't know what you are talking about." Chris tried to cover up. Hemsworth laughed at his lame attempt at hiding it.  Chris was going to tread carefully because he wasn't sure what Hemsworth knew exactly. 

"Oh please. Ever since you almost knocked the teeth off of the paparazzi you and Scarlett have been acting very close. As in the car. We all saw her almost fall asleep on your shoulder. Come on man I am your best friend don't lie to me." Hemsworth said. 

"Hey, I am not lying. I swear to god. I am not dating or have I ever dated Scarlett." Chris answered in defense. Which technically was a lie. They never made it to that part of their lives. 

"mhm. Well if that changes you better call me. You understand Evans?" Hemsworth said as they entered the setting. 

"Oh yeah, I totally understand," Evans said before being interrupted by the directors calls for everyone to get on set. Today they were doing a scene where they are fighting Loki for the very first time.