Chapter 11.

Scarlett heard Chris's call asking who was at the door and his steps coming down. Before he arrived she opened the door and to her surprise standing there was a young girl standing before her. She was confused and looked around for the young girls' parents. 

"I am sorry honey this is a private property you can't be here."  She said to the young blonde. She noticed that the young girl had eyes that reminded her of someone. But she couldn't put her finger on it.  "excuse me. You have to leave honey." She said and then the young girl smiled and looked down. 

"Do you not know who I am?" She asked taking a deep breath

"Do you not know who I am?" She asked taking a deep breath. Scarlett shook her head no and Chris had finally made his way to the actress and looked just as confused at the young girl.  

"What's your name honey?" Scarlett asked the blonde girl, who now almost seemed to be in tears. She looked around and then Chris noticed another girl with black hair coming toward the door. 

"I am sorry for my friend. She is a bit on the crazy side." The girl said and Chris and Scarlett looked behind them to see that the girls got in through a hole in the fence. 

"this is trespassing," Chris muttered to Scarlett and practically told her to tell the kids to leave. Scarlett didn't have it in her so she decided to speak up. 

"Why don't you come in and call your parents to come to pick you up okay?" She said and led the girls into the living room while Chris stood there dumbfounded.  She just let two stranger kids that broke into her yard in her house. She is crazy. Closing the door he walked after and saw she was handing them her phone. 

"Scarlett can I speak with you for a second." He asked Scarlett nodded and followed him into the kitchen away from the two girls. "Are you insane?" 

"what?" 

"you just let two girls that you don't know, who broke into your private property into your house," Chris said urgently. 

"You need to learn to relax. It's not like they are murders." She said. 

"and how do you know what?" Chris asked. 

"Because Chris, murders aren't twelve years old." 

"That's not true. You can murder at whatever age you want to. There is no age limit to murdering." He said and Scarlett shook her head. 

"Does she remind you of someone?" She asked. 

"what?" Chris was confused. 

"I don't know I just feel like we know her." 

"Trust me we don't," Chris said but Scarlett didn't feel the same way. She felt like she had met this girl before. She looked at the two girls who sat in the living room walking amongst each other. Something about her seemed so familiar yet so unfamiliar.