Chapter 1.

Thirteen years later.

Music played loudly from the girls room as she sat on her bed doing school work. Well school work would require you to be actually learning, in all honestly she was on Instagram scrolling through her feed. She liked random photos that came up, not really bothering to see what it was. She just like the picture based on who posted it.

Her mother, Jasmine Jones walked into her room. Unlike her daughter who had long blonde hair, her mother and father, Brett Jones were both browned hair. Jasmine had brown eyes as did her husband but the young girl had blue eyes. Compared to to her parents she was the polar opposite. But she believed it was because she got genes from her mother's side who were blondes. Besides not looking like her parents Nicole Jones had a pretty normal childhood.

She was in the eighth grade. She had a iPhone. She had Instagram, Snap-chat, Twitter, Pintrest and even Wattpad. She was a typical Student, with B's and A's and she had a descent group of friends. She was a average girl.

"Nikki Come down it's time for dinner." Her mother announced. Nicole nodded and paused her music. She was wearing a Vans hoodie and Jeans, along with a pair of fluffy socks. She came down stairs to her rather large family. She had one brother and one sister. It was a three kids in total and then her parents. 

"Hello Nikki go ahead and grab a plate and help yourself." Her mother instructed as her father switched through the TV.

"Put on TMZ!" Nikki said with a smile.  Her older sister who was eighteen agreed as her older brother rolled his eyes. "Come on dad me and Emma want to want to see it."

"Just put it on Brett." Her mother told her father. Smiling in victory Nikki sat and turned her attention to the news.

Celebrities Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson, will be reunited at last. After filming their last movie together, the nanny diaries the two will finally be put into film together on Avengers. along with Co-stars Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downy Jr, Jeremy Renner and new to the Marvel cinematic Universe Mark Ruffalo.

Nikki noted as the report went on her parents went a bit stiff. She shrugged it off thinking they just weren't fans of the movie. But who wasn't? Everyone at school was talking about the movie. Everyone was obsessing over Chris Evans, who played captain America. But if she was being honest she really only cared about Robert Downy Jr's character Iron-man.

"Hey Mom." The young girl said. "i need your help with something." She said picking at her food.

"Sure what is it?" She asked looking at her kid.

"I have to do a family tree for School and i need my birth certificate and all that stuff. Don't worry i won't mess it up." She said. Her parent's immediately stopped eating and looked at each other worried. "what's wrong?" She asked she looked at her older sibling who looked just as freaked out.

But before anyone had time to explain, Nikki's phone rang. It was Ava her best friend, excusing herself she stepped into her room to take the call.

"Mom, you guys still haven't told her yet?" Emma asked raising a eyebrow.

"Yeah guys, she is smart. she will get it." Eric, Nikki's brother said.

"Guys we agreed we would wait to tell her until she is ready." Their father said.

"Are you sure you are waiting for her to be ready or you?"

:
:
:
:
:

Cast.

Chris Evans as himself