Author's note

It's me hey😁😁

Yes you got that right, this is a jazzybella15 original or you can call me by my pen name Lisa.

This isn't my first story so head to my profile to see what I'm working on or follow me to see what I'm up to.

Just wanted to make a few things clear before you start to read.

Warning
Strong language- this story may and will contain strong language which may be insults,abusive language,sexual etc

Bloody scenes- this is a book about a psycho so of course it would have bloody scenes but just wanted to make it clear.

Mature content- this should have been the first but what the heck. There will be some strong sexual scene for those under the age of eighteen please you've been warned. Don't worry I will be informing you before hand if a chapter is going to have sexual content.

I don't want this to be long,I wanted to make a few things clear.

I don't like copy cats,I don't like someone stealing my ideas. All my works are original straight from my imagination.

Check out my other stories that's all.

Wait one more thing, I'm opened to creative criticism. Feel free to vote and comment to your hearts content.

You read the description I hope. The first chapter will be published soon.

Peace✌
Parachute