Chapter 26: Anniversary

Amanda's POV•

I always loved mornings, the birds were chirping outside, the sun was so warm and a swift breeze passed by the dead silent streets. Or a sweet cold weather with light rain.

That was my ideal morning but that's not what I got. Instead of the birds chirping,I had my neighbor's loud voices shouting at her husband and vise versa. Instead of the dead silent streets and a Sunny day, I had rain,sweet sweet rain.

That was probably a good thing about that day, the rain. But it surprised me how I could still hear the argument between my neighbors over the pouring rain.

After Tina's outburst the pervious day, I hadn't seen much of her. I didn't even remember how everything started, she just came out of nowhere and started accusing me of trying to flirt with the guy who approached me. I just couldn't take it anymore when she slapped me and I accidentally threatened her, she would have probably thought I knew who killed all those people.

But what the heck right?

I was peacefully having my breakfast when my all so lovely friend decided to budge in my house. She was slightly drenched in rain and didn't bother removing her muddy boots which left muddy trails on my floor.

"Amanda,I've been calling why weren't you answering" she asked breathing heavily.

"Oh I must have left my phone in my room, what's up" I asked casually.

"I thought the serial killer got to you" she said as I dug into my bowel full of cereal.

"I'm too boring for him to consider killing me and did you really have to leave muddy prints on my floor" I said making her look her shoes in shock.

"I'll clean it up" she said then took off her shoes and went to my supply room and came back with a bucket and a mop.

After she was done cleaning up,she put everything back and I was done eating as well.

"All done, let's head to college" mandie said with a grin.

"Did you bring your own Car" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I'll drive you to campus and we can ride back together I'll be hanging out here after lectures" she said.

"Fine" I said putting on a hoodie since it was very cold due to the rains.

"Wait the house seems oddly quiet, where is your sister" mandie asked making me smile.

"She's back at our parents"I said a little sad.

For blue to leave, Mom had to walk all the way to my house and cause a commotion which eventually forced blue to go with her,to avoid works war III.

" wasn't she supposed to leave Friday, today's Wednesday "she asked and I nodded.

" she was but Mom came by and  for world peace she left with mom" I said walking to the door with her.

"Are you OK honey, did she say anything to you" mandie asked.

"I'm fine, let's drop this and get to college" I said and she nodded.

"I'm here if you need someone to talk too" she said and I smiled.

"I know and thanks for the support" I said making her return a warm smile.

"Let's get going" she said then opened the door reviling the dark,cold and rainy world.

Seriously it looked like it was still night but no it was close to 8 AM. I wasn't complaining,I really liked that set up, i had a feeling my day would be OK.