Chapter 24: Secret admirer

Amanda's POV

When I woke up, I didn't really feel like myself. I was kind of depressed for I don't know exactly.

After that guy picked on me at the movies, it made me miss Hunter because he would have never allowed that to happen or maybe it was because I had another fight with my mom.

OK I'm hearing myself right now and I sound crazy but that was how I felt. I sighed as I popped on the couch strolling through the channels.

"Uh Amanda, are you alright" blue asked and I nodded.

"Why wouldn't I be" I asked settling for the news.

"You've been depressed lately, did mom do anything" she asked as I faced her.

"I'm fine blue, I guess I'm running low on bananas" I said trying to sound cheerful.

"Oh my god" she said looking at the TV screen.

My head snapped to the TV and gasped at the sight. There were like half a dozen bodies displayed.

"Local resident Bella cook called local police after she went out to throw her trash when she saw these bodies. Police say at leat seven people died. The bodies have been identified as Drew, Frank, Pete, john, David, Brittany and Jennifer" the news archer said then several photos popped up on the screen.

A tear escaped my eyes as I saw all too familiar faces. Those guys at the movies who were laughing at me. They had their tongues cut out.

The other guy, the one who approached me was badly beaten that his face was barely recognizable. I felt a chill run through my body, I suddenly got scared as I began shaking.

The girls has their hair shaved off and their skulls were cracked open. It was such a disgusting and revolting sight.

"The local city folks had this to say" the archer said then the screen showed different people and their comments.

"This isn't right, how could anyone do such a thing"

"This has to be the work of a demon"

"The police should catch these psychopaths and put a stop to this"

"The stress are no long safe" it went on but you get the idea.

"The caption: only two weeks to go, V was written on bodies of the desist. Police have advised that everyone should be in doors before dark. In other news, the..........." My phone began ringing.

I picked it up after looking at the caller ID.

"Martin" I said as soon as I picked up.

"Did you see the news" he asked sounding very shocked.

"Yes I did Martin and quiet frankly I'm just as surprised as you" I said as the images replayed in my mind.

"How could this be,they were bothering you at the movies and now they are dead. Could it be that the murderer is stalking you" he asked making my throat completely dry.

"No Martin don't say that. The murderer wrote a letter to a girl named v and there are not v's in my names" I said quickly trying to convince myself.

"You are right A. Stay safe" he said then hang up.

"This town is getting more scary" blue said making me place a hand on hers.

"The police will handle this just don't go to strange places alone. I have to go to the mall today"i announced making her look at me like a grew two heads.

" you are going out, Amanda please let's just stay indoors please "blue begged pouting.

" I'm going shopping with mandie and Talia, mandie has a family party to go to"i answered making her sigh.