Chapter 44:Mall

♠ Zack's POV♠

I was finishing up a couple of things at work. I didn't have a lot if work to do in the office that day so I decided to work from home.

I was sipping my coffee when Amanda and Hunter walked in. Making out as usual.

"Uh I'm in the room thank you very much" I shouted making me pull away.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the office" hunter asked.

"Aren't you supposed to be up in your room resting" I remarked.

"Ok so I'm going to the kitchen to get a glass of water" Amanda announced then left the room.

Hunter sat down on the sofa and closed his eyes for a while.

"How did it go" I asked.

"As expected, everything is settled" he replied.

"You look like shit" I remarked.

"I feel much worse" he replied.

"I think we should take a trip down to the hospital" I suggested.

"No I'm perfectly okay. It's just a fever" he defended.

"Which should have gone down already" I urged.

"Zack I already said no" he defended.

I stood up without another word,I grabbed my keys then walked out of the door. I wasn't really in the mood to take his bullshit.

Amanda was in the apartment, I knew if she heard us she'd also support me on planing on taking hunter to the hospital which would have caused another fight between them.

I walked to the car then drove off. I decided on heading to the mall, I still had a lot of things to prepare for hunter and Amanda's special sex scene.

I wanted their first time together to be memorable and I was just remaining with a few minor details to complete the entire thing.

As I was walking around the mall,I saw Amanda's friend  shopping in Victoria's secret. I was bored and didn't have anything to do.

I walked into the shop with a smile on my face. I pretended not to have seen her and bumped into her.

"Oh Zack what are you doing here" she asked.

"Mandie wow what a surprise, I was just looking around" I answered.

"Okay?" She stated looking confused.

"So what are you doing here" I asked with a smirk.

"Well as you can see I'm shopping" she stated with a mocking grin.

"Ma'am here's the dozen lingeries you ordered" a woman said holding some lingeries.

"Thank you just pack them for Me" mandie ordered then turned to me.

"Oh wow having a busy night I see" I teased. She rolled her eyes.

"Those are for Amanda for her special night" she bulrted out.

"Oh so she told you about it" I asked.

"Well duh,I am her best friend"she answered.

" best friend huh well why is it she told me first "I challenged. She gave me a nasty glare.

"You look so hot right now" I added making her face turn red.

"What Are you still doing Here" she asked.

"The same thing you're doing, planning the special night for Amanda and hunter" I answered.

"Well then why don't we work together to make our friends night extremely special" she offered.