Chapter 15: kiss

Hunter's POV

She was so beautiful, she looked like an angel. The love of my life, watching her sleep was so exciting.

It was almost 6am. I'd been watching her sleep since midnight. She was so breath takingly beautiful I just wanted to fuck her so badly.

It was getting really hard controlling myself, the wet dreams about her continued and seeing her everyday I just fantasize about her.

I've musterbated fantasizing about her very frequently, I've had sex with woman after woman but that just made me want her more.

She was driving me even more insane than I was.  Just looking at her was enough to turn me on. I just had to remind myself that the longer I waited the more enjoyable I'd make it.

I traced my thumb on her lips which seemed to be begging me to kiss them. I smiled to myself at the thought.

She said she changed right and wanted to gain my trust, I guess I could use that to my advantage. She wasn't fighting me anymore anyway. Even if she thought she was pretending, I knew she was just lying to herself. She had feelings for me but was just scared to them out.

I sat there for a while until she started stirring until she opened her beautiful eyes slowly. Her green orbs appeared and they were staring at me. She seemed confused for a moment but after gave me a smile.

"Good morning my love" I said and she sat up and stretched her hands then let them drop.

"Morning. What time is it" she asked slowly.

"It's almost seven now" I said and her eyes widened.

"I'm sorry I almost overslept, I'll get started on breakfast" she said then got out of bed.

She was putting on a black vest and some short shorts,showing off her glorious ass and long legs.

"It's OK no hurry, I can wait my love" I said and she smiled.

"Thank you" she said and suddenly her cheeks flashed a light red because I was running my eyes all over her body. I won't lie,I was mentally undressing her.

"No problem my love" I said and she started walking to the bathroom door.

I was unconsciously staring at her ass as she was walking. I didn't realize until I felt hunter Jr stand up. I was turn on yet again by her sexy body.

I stood up from the bed then went straight to my room. Once I got there I took a cold shower to calm myself.

That girl was such a riddle for me, what was so special about her that drove me wild that made me want to worship her sexy body all day.

Once I took a shower my body sobbed up a bit but every time I thought about her I ended up in the bathroom again taking a shower.

After 20 minutes in the shower I finally went downstairs. I found my little vixen placing food on the table, she was mattering a song under her breath as she worked.

I stood behind her but she didn't seem to notice. I wrapped my hand around her waist and she flinched but she quickly relaxed.

"Everything is set, I'll just go get your tea" she said and tried to get out of my hold but I didn't let her.

"I just want to hold you for a while" I said and she sighed then stood there for a minute or so.

"Hunter just  let me get your tea, you can embrace me after" she said with a chuckle but it quickly died when she realized what she said.
"I'm sorry, I'll get your tea" she said and I finally let her go.