Chapter 32: Memory lane

•Hunter's POV•

"My father never wanted to marry my mother, he had hated the very sight of her. The reason he married her was because he wanted to get her money,since the day he married her;he always abused her.

When my Mom was pregnant with me, she was told to terminate me but she couldn't do it so she kept it hidden till her tummy began to grow.

I wasn't born a normal child, my IQ was above average. I was not only bullied by my father but a lot more other people.

When I was thirteen,I was already in high school completing my senior year. I skipped a couple of grades.

I grew up with no friends because everyone always made fun of me, my mother was my everything. She was my mother, my father and my friend. Even when dad beat the shit out of me for embarrassing him, she always tried to protect me.

I never told her about my daily visits at the mental asylum. Dad used to force me to go that side often, you'd think he took me there to bond with me but no.

The dick took me there to expose me to shock therapy, said it would drop my IQ so I'd be less of an embarrassment because to him being too smart is an embarrassment because people will think you're too proud.

The shock therapy didn't drop my IQ but it differently made me loss my mind slowly but surely. When dad saw the results,he started using me as his personal killing machine and boy did that nature a desire for more.

I tried to escape from that life with Mom but before we could,we were caught and that was when they killed Mom,you saw what they didn't you "i asked.

" I didn't finish the video"Amanda replied wiping her face.

"Well the dicks had the guts to cut her in half,clean out her insides and stuff her with dirty then sew her back together and they did all this while they made me watch and that day I lost all touch with sanity. All I wanted was revenge. That day was the day the hunter you see today was born. I was unstable and all I had was rage in my heart, the shock therapy continued then one day Zack entered my life"

"I too had an abnormal childhood full of mistreatment,one day in a fit of rage I ended up killing my elder brother after that I committed a few murders before being sent to the asylum where I met Hunter. We were both teens then,I was a trouble  maker in that asylum and having enough of me, they put me in Hunter's cell and ordered him to kill me and he was about to but we ended up talking.  It was love at first sight but in our case it was brotherhood at first sight. We stroke a deal,he would spare me and I'd help him escape.

We managed to escape and separated for a few months. Hunter was adopted by Mr Craver and I his friend. They made us their puppets and having enough, we killed them both and took what rightly belonged to us and we've been together ever since"Zack explained staring at me as if expecting me to say something more but I kept quite.

"I can't believe you two had to go through all that. I'm so sorry" Amanda said gently squeezing my hand.

"Never should I ever hear you saying sorry about this matter, the last thing I want is for you to feel pity for us. I want you to love me for me and not because of pity" I said looking at her as serious as I was feeling.

"Hunter I do love you and this won't change anything. It just gives me the chance to understand you" she sighed giving me a smile

'She's lying'

'She doesn't love you'

'That's pity right there'