Chapter 41: Darma

"Where's dad" I asked blue as soon as I got to the mansion.

"Study" she quickly responded.

"And Mom" I added.

"Up stairs with Richard. He's from the bank and is trying to pacifie her" blue replied.

"Alright" I remarked then went to dad's study.

The door was open,he was seated in his chair looking at the huge mirror with our family photo in hand. I slowly walked in.

"Dad" I called. He turned to me then placed the photo on the desk.

"My princess" he grinned. I took a seat on one of the chairs.

"Dad why didn't you say anything about your company failing" I asked a bit angry.

"I thought I could manage it but I couldn't. The bank will come to clam it in a months time" he stated with a heavy sigh.

"Isn't there anything we could do" I asked. Dad really loved that company.

"I'm afraid not,we have debts everywhere"he answered.

" there must be a way "I urged.

" not that I can see. I really wanted you to take over that company after you completed college to continue my legacy after my retirement but I messed it up"he sated wiping away his tears.

"If that's your wish that I take over the company after you retire then come what may I'll make that dream come true for you Dad" I stated.

"The shareholders are all selling their shares. There is no hope. All the hard work is gone, everything is over" dad shouted throwing over all the contents on the desk to the ground.

"Dad" I screamed in shock.

"Leave me alone Amanda" hr asked calmly.

"Dad how can I leave you in this state" I asked.

"Please princess. Daddy needs to be alone right now" he pleaded.

"Alright I'll leave dad but I will find a way. There must be one" I assured then left.

I went back to the living room and found blue and Richard. When blue noticed my presence she stood up.

"How's dad"she asked.

" a messy"I replied.

"I have money in my savings account, that could help pay back the loan even if its a very small amount" blue offered.

"How big is the loan" I asked.

"4.7billion dollars" Richard replied making me lose all hope I had built up.

"Even if we pulled out all the money in all our saving accounts all together would only reach about a million or two" I stated.

"This is hopeless" blue boomed sitting back down.

"Don't say that blue. I think I could apply for a loan in my company" Richard suggested.

"We could ask some close family members and friends for a small loan we will repay once the loan to the bank is paid back" blue suggested.

"That still wouldn't be enough" Mom stated appearing from nowhere. She looked really tired.

"It will at least reduce the amount to pay back" blue stated.

"The only way we are getting back the company is through Amanda" Mom stated making me confused.

"Me" I asked.