Chapter 80: Danger

Blue's POV

I sat silently at the table waiting for Amanda to come down stairs so I can at least have someone to talk to but she was sure taking her sweet time.

"I was thinking of a vacation in Italy dear what do you think" Mom asked.

"Dear we don't have time for money for a vacation especially if its that far from home" dad remarked.

"What are you so worried about, your daughter is getting married to a billionaire, I'm sure to keep us happy Hunter will offer to sponsor our vacation" Mom stated.

"Isn't that taking advantage of him, I mean at the end of it all he might start thinking we only accepted him into the family because he's rich" I spoke up.

"Blue sweetheart it's bad manners to interfere in grown up talks when they didn't invite you" Mom explained.

"Yes mother" I replied then continued eating.

"Honey I agree with blue I'd never take advantage of my daughters marriage for my own benefit" dad defended.

"Its not taking advantage, it's just helping out each other, I mean we'll be family soon. I would also have preferred that friend of his to take liking in blue so we'd be set for life" Mom stated staring at me.

"Honey blue is a minor she's so young why would you start thinking of her getting in a relationship with Zack just because you want to add on to our wealth" dad boomed.

"Don't raise your voice at me and besides it's not like it wouldn't benefit blue as well, just think about it" Mom replied.

Amanda walked in then took a seat next to me.

"Morning family, what's the discussion about" she asked pouring herself a glass of juice.

"Mom wants to pair me up with Zack" I replied.

"Blue" mom boomed making me shut up.

"Mom it's bad enough you controlled my life so much when I was her age can't you at least try to mind your own business for once. Blue is still too young for that" Amanda defended.

I admired my sister alot,she was perfect. She had a great body, great friends and a charming fiancee,she was also courageous and strong.

"Amanda just worry about your wedding dear, I was just joking. Oh by the way I saw the interview online" Mom suddenly changed topics.

"I saw it too Amanda, you two are perfect for one another"I commented.

" thanks blue "she replied then continued eating.

" I'm so happy seeing you this happy princess "dad stated.

" I can't wait for your wedding day "Mom spoke.

" Mom what's the rush, Hunter and I are taking things step by step "Amanda defended.

Since hunter and Amanda got engaged, things between Mom and her had been going great, they didn't argue that much instead they bonded while making plans for the wedding.

" you have so much to learn my darling little daughter "Mom said with a laugh.

" oh mother dear, I don't think I can handle your lessons right now "Amanda mocked.

" don't eat too much, I want you to fit elegantly in your dress "Mom ordered.

" in a dress I haven't even picks out yet. Mom the wedding isn't until a few months, I want to eat as much as I want "Amanda protested.

" I don't want you to gain too much weight that Hunter loses interest in you "Mom stated.

" uh excuse you Mom but hunter loves me no matter my weight and what I decide to do with my body is my business why do I have to slim down even more just to keep a person interested"Amanda replied.