Chapter 54: Suicide

AMANDS'S POV•

"Relax, I got you" he assured.

"Shh baby girl I'll be gentle" he whispered.

I closed my eyes crying my eyes out. It was obvious no one was coming for me.

He held his dick in his hand then started rubbing it slowly .I shook my head trying again to scream.My heart was beating out of my chest as my sobs grew louder.

I jointed up from the bed screaming my lungs out as I cried. Hunter, Zack and blue ran into my room. Hunter tried to touch me but I backed away from him.

"No please don't, don't hurt me" I screamed. He continued walking towards me until he wrapped his hands around me.

"Relax my love, its me" he whispered in my ear.

I continued crying as I held onto his arm.

"I'm sorry" I apologized trying to calm down.

"It's OK just let it all out" Hunter suggested.

After I was discharged from the hospital, I went back to my apartment and Mom wanted to stay with me but Hunter insisted on staying with me so mom agreed. Zack,Hunter and blue stayed back to help me.

Blue slept with me on the bed and even though there was a spare room, Hunter and Zack chose to sleep on the couch. Luana wanted to stay but she had to sort a couple of things at work.

"I'll go take a shower" I announced. Hunter helped me get out of bed.

To be honest I felt kind of awkward around Hunter, I felt embarrassed to face him or even touch him. I felt like I betrayed him, I felt so dirty and weak. If I had an option,I would have chose for him to be anywhere but near me at the moment. He didn't know but it really took alot of courage to face him.

I walked to the bathroom then stripped out of my clothes. My body was still red from scrubbing too hard. I had stayed in the shower the pervious day for as long as I could remember.

I turned on the shower then stood under it as the warm water began to hit my body then I started crying again remember what happened. Remembering how he touched me and how he kissed me.

I could still hear his voice in my head whispering dirty things in my ear. I could feel his rough touch on my body, words couldn't begin to explain how dirty and violated I felt by everything.

I cried and started rubbing my body again wishing I could clean away the disgust I felt,wishing I could forget his touch and how dirty I felt. My breath increased as I continued crying.

"My love you OK" I heard Hunter shout on the other side of the door.

"Uh yeah I'll be out in a minute" I said casually trying not to make him worried.

"Zack made breakfast come out we grab a bite" he suggested.

I sighed then turned off the shower, I brushed my teeth then walked into my room and changed into a baggie shirt and some sweet pants. I combed my hair then applied light make up to hide my bruises.

I walked to the dining table. Everyone was already steated. I took a steat next to blue.

"Uh mom called Amanda, she said she'll meet you at college" blue stated. I nodded.

"If you'd like we could go with you to see the asshole" Hunter suggested making Zack hit his arm.

"Mind your language, there's a minor in the room" Zack reminded.