Chapter 70: House guest

Amanda's POV

It had been a few days since the whole Kira trying to seduce my man and getting turned down. Hunter was going a little over borad with the whole issue.

For starters he forbid me from doing a lot of things like going out with my friends to a public place, standing close to strangers, answering strange number, going outside the house alone and what knot.

I understood it was for my protection since he said things would be getting a hell lot of bloody and messy. He was with me in the apartment but left after he got an emergency call, I'm guess it was super important because he didn't even explain what happened. I was left alone with my bodyguards.

It was luana's day off so I invited her over just to chat, since my other friends were busy. Well we talked about a lot,actually she told me about her parents and what she went through and stuff like that.

"That's a beautiful necklace, I never noticed it" she complimented.

"Actually it's new, Hunter just had it especially made just for me" I explained.

"You two really love each other" she commented.

"Yes we do, to think I once hated him with everything I had" I stated with a laugh.

"What do you mean by that because I can't picture any of you hating each other" she stated.

"Oh I couldn't stand Hunter back then" I answered.

"I never got to hear that story spill it" she ordered.

"Well where do I even start" I asked.

"Uh I guess how you two meet" she answered.

"Well it happened when I was a freshmen in college, my mother suggested I stay back in school to study some more, I ended up falling asleep in the library and woke up somewhere around 1am, mom was always strict with me so I decided to head home so she wouldn't have a reason to be angry. It was raining outside by the time I remembered I had a cell phone I was soaked" I explained.

"And Hunter gave you a lift home right,like those romantic telenovelas" she asked.

"I wish, actually I found him holding a knife and a woman was laying on the ground next to him,I couldn't even see his face then. I ran away but he eventually found me, I was unbelievably scared, I tried pleading with him, crying and or sorts of things but he remained emotionless and just when I thought he would kill me, he asked me for my name when I told him, we ended up making out-" I explained but luana cut me off.

"You two made out on the same night you met, you are bold my friend,he almost killed you" she commented.

"Yeah and when he left me that night I thought it would be the last time I'd ever have to see him but he had other plans. I left home and traveled to Los Angeles to escape my Mom but little did I know I'd befriend him there without knowing he was the same guy who almost killed me" I answered.

"How did you find out that he uh is the same guy and how did you take the news" she asked. I laughed.

"Not very well, you see I got to know Hunter and I even started having feelings for him, one day he left for new York and when he came back to took me on a date at his house, I was planning on visiting my parents since we were on a break but things went south when he found out. He kissed me again and god only knows how scared I was when I realized he was the psychopath. I hated him so much at that moment"

"Wow that was intense, what did you do"

"The only thing that came to mind, I tried running away but he kept me locked in the bed room, I once  escape but Zack dressed up like a cop and brought me back to the mansion, hunter beat me up till I passed out of the floor, from that day on the very mention of Hunter's name made my blood boil, I felt suffocated and angry,he kidnapped me, beat me up, kept me away from my family all because he was obsessed with me and yet went around sleeping with other women in that same house. Zack warned me about trying to get on Hunter's bad side but I didn't listen and I hated Zack more for allowing Hunter to beat me up when he knew perfectly well that Hunter listen to everything he said"