Chapter 66: Drinks

Warning : This chapter contains mature content, if you are disgusted by such please skip

Zack's POV

"How did it go"I asked as i sat down.

" it was much easy than I thought it would be"Hunter answered.

"At least one of us is getting some action. Where is Amanda, in a coma" I teased. I took a sip of my juice.

"Nah she's in the bathroom, I took her to a hotel because she wanted to take a shower. I booked us a room here but I'll be home tonight"he explained.

" OK men rock her hard"I agreeded.

"Why don't you also do the same with luana" he asked.

"She was mad at me that I slept out,she doesn't even want to kiss me" I answered. He laughed.

"You have the whole day to pacifie her. Remember you can't go out today. We killed one of the big four, things will be a lot messy and I don't want you to get hurt" he explained.

"I can take care of myself. I have to go, during your sex break call me" I ordered.

"Yes sir, we seriously have to talk about a lot of things"he stated then hang up.

" are you still not talking to me"I asked then turned my head to luana.

"I see you became a psychic" she answered them walked to me.

"Are you still mad" I asked her. She sat on my lap.

"I was not mad just irritated with your behavior, you left without saying anything and to top it off you switched off your phone" she complained.

"I'm sorry baby" I apologized placing a kiss on her shoulder.

"Where did you really go" she asked.

"I was with Hunter doing some crazy shit " I answered.

"When you two are together of course you'd do extra stupid things. I still don't get why you can't leave that dirty business, you have a successful company and other business like Hunter's club in new York and your bed and breakfast there" she asked.

"I can't explain it, it's like asking us to stop breathing or to cut off on of our body parts. We can't stop even if we wanted to,it's as addictive as cocaine" I explained.

"I can tell you are very addicted, is that why you had your ex killed" she asked making my smile turn into a grin.

"What do you mean by that" I asked. My heart beat was starting to beat faster.

"I had overhead you and Hunter one night talking about Tessa" she stated.

I stood up, I didn't like hearing her name it got me in a really bad mood. It was crazy how both Hunter and I had experience with a girl betraying us but difference between me and hunter was I actually was in love with the girl who betrayed me.

"Tessa is a forgot memory, I don't want to talk about it" I stated rudely.

"Zack I just want to know what she did that made Hunter kill her and you let him" she pressed.

"Drop this fucking topic" I warned. She flinched then averted her gaze to the ground.

"You were tired of her that's why you killed her, why you killed your family" she asked.

I clenched my fists.

Tired of her? I could never grow tired of her. She was my everything, I loved her so much that I even started fighting with Hunter just to protect our love, I loves her and gave her everything she ever wanted but did she go do to me, she fucking cheated on me and poisoned Me with lies, I could have died because of her, She started turning me against hunter, I almost killed Hunter trying to protect her from him and she repaid me by making me hurt my best friend.