Chapter 12: Beating

Hunter's POV

"Welcome back my beloved Amanda"I said and all the color on her face drained away as she looked at me like I just jumped from a scary horror movie.

I ran a hand on my bandage head as I stood up. I was getting sick of her attempts to escape. She drove me even more insane than I originally was. I was going to tame her even if it killed her.

I didn't care how many times I had to beat her up or how many punishment she had to endure. I was going to show her,her place.

My blood was boiling with anger as I took slow dangerous steps to her,I rolled up my sleeves. She was going to learn the consequences of ignoring my orders.

She looked over at the door with tears in her eyes,she began crying even more when Zack took off his fake beard. I was lucky Zack volunteered to go get her back,otherwise I would have beaten her up in public.

" hunter-"Zack started but I cut him off by raising a hand as I stood inches from Amanda.

"You can leave Zack. Thank you, I'll take it from here" I said and he nodded then left.

Zack knew me,he knew when to control me and when not to. Like the level of anger I felt then towards that rebellious Amanda was uncontrollable.

"Please don't hurt me. I'm sorry" Amanda whispered looking at me with pleading eyes.

My reply to her was slapping her so hard,she fell to the ground. She tried to get up but I kicked her stomach making her groan in pain.

"You fucking little bitch" I said then ruffly picked her up by the hair and slammed her against a wall.

"Did you think you could escape me and file a case against me. Sweetheart, I have power, I have the police in the palm of my hand" I screamed all in her face.

Her forehead was bleeding but I didn't care. All I saw was red as the voices in my head continued to tell me shit like.

'She will never obey you'

'She's just the rest Hunter, she will hurt you'

'She'll never understand'

'She can never fall for a psychopath, she hates you'

'She's just like the rest, she'll never understand what you went through'

'She only takes you for a fool. Kill her'

I shook my head, trying to get my senses back. I continued beating her up and the entire room was filled with her pleads and Cries which was torture to my ears.

I took out a whip from under my desk and her eyes widened. Her body and face were bruised but I wasn't content just yet.

I began stroking her with a whip and each time I brought the whip up the greater force I applied making her screams become louder. Her body had whip marks all over but I didn't stop.

I had a special evening planned out for us, I even bought her that outfit which made her look so adorable but no, she had to ruin it and all my effort.