Chapter 39: Pacifier

Hunter's POV ♣

"Why do you have to be such an asshole. Tell me,is it a talent or a hobby you just took up"Zack questioned as I placed my car keys on his coffee table.

"Zack I don't need this right now"I remarked.

"Man you fucked up how could you do that to Amanda"he boomed.

"I don't know what got into me. She must really hate me now"I stated.

"Then go pacifie her. Her GPS says she's at Martin's house what you gonna do about it"he asked challenging me.

" I doubt she wants to see me after what happened"I sighed huffing out some air.

"She loves you Hunter,no matter how much of a dick you tend to be"

"Wow just the words I need from my best friend"I stated.

"Okay here's some motivation. If you don't go get her, Martin will make a move on her,he might be her friend but think about it"

"She wouldn't do that, after what happened with brandon....... I'll be back in a hour or so"I announced then walked out.

I jogged to my car then headed to my car. It was close to 7O'Clock now. It was raining heavily. Luckily there wasn't a lot of cars on the road.

"GPS engage auto drive"I said after setting the destination then let go of the wheel. Yeah we got smart cars.

"Auto drive engaged. Please fasten your seat belt. Tee minus 15 minutes till destination"the GPS informed.

I took out my phone then called Amanda's line. I tried her phone thirty time but she kept cutting the call.

Finally I decided to send her a text.

Me: pick up the fucking phone or you're friend won't live to see tomorrow.

I was pissed and worried at the same time. After a while I picked up my phone and tried her phone. She picked up almost instantly.

"What do you fucking want Hunter, did you call to insult me"she boomed.

"We need to talk Amanda"I replied.

"I don't want to talk to you much less see your face near me"she remarked making me laugh.

"I'm on my way to Martin's house as we speak Amanda,If you love me as you say you do, you'll be there waiting for me to pick you up. I've already called someone to pick up the car you are with. You'll be riding with me. Understood"I asked.

"And what if you don't find me Hunter what then,what if I decided to run away like I did back then"she threatened. I chuckled.

"Then this town will be painted red with the blood of everyone you hold dear. Amanda I love you and I'm capable of making the impossible possible just so I can have you and I know you know that. Be a good girl vixen and wait for me"I ordered then hang up.

"Disengage auto drive"I commanded.

"Auto dive deactivated. Hold the stearing wheel as auto drive is disengaged"it said. I placed my hand back on the wheel.

I started driving must faster. When I got their,I saw her at standing at the door with an umbrella in hand.

Once she noticed my car she opened the umbrella then ran to the car. She got in and said nothing to me. She looked really cute being angry like that.

"My love"I called.

No reply.

"Are you going to ignore me through out the ride"I asked. I was driving at a slow pace now.