Chapter 5: Business

♦Hunter's POV♦

She wrapped her hands around me,for the first time in my life I felt a strange feeling shot through my body. I had this urge to protect her.

I wrapped my hands around her small frame hugging her. She was laying her head on my chest and I ran my hand in her hair trying to calm her down.

The dick deserved everything he got. She was mine,how dare he touch her. This was the punishment for messing with my girl.

I wasn't worried about the police or stuff like that. I had several connection with high people. We didn't established H&Z by being honest or anything like that, apart from that company I was a Mafia king that was how I got supplies for my torture chamber.

"Zack how did this happen" Courtney asked as Zack tried to comfort her.

I really had no problem with her, as long as she didn't stand in the way of me and my sweet Amanda. I over heard her saying she would like Amanda to be with me. She was misunderstood and unique in someway but she could be like the rest of them.

"I will call the police" Zack said pulling out his phone as he stared at me with an emotionless glare.

I didn't care about anything much at that moment apart from the fact that my beloved was in my arms and I didn't want to let her go.

A few minutes after Zack called the police, sirens filled the now dark alley. Amanda was still in my arms though she calmed down. She was scared and didn't want me to let go, it took her this much fright to hug me.

"How did you find the body" one officer asked as the other took out a notepad.

Their were other policemen who were taking photos of the guy and looking around for clues. I've been killing for a long time but and yet they still never find any clue.

"I wanted to throw the empty bottle away, I got to the dumpster and then I saw him laying like that" she said shivering in my arms.

"Do you know him" he asked and  she shook her head.

"No, he was misbehaving with me earlier but I can't understand who would-"

"Don't worry ma'am we will catch the person behind this" the inspector said.

"I will go home now" she said.

"OK but we will be paying you a visit tomorrow we need more answers" he said then she handed him her home address.

They were bothering her for nothing. She finally got out of my embrace and as soon as she did, I felt the sudden cold erupt around my body and I frowned at this action.

"Courtney I think we should head home" she said walking over to her friend who was talking to Zack.

"Uh sure" she answered giving her a warm smile.

"The four of you will be needed to give your statements, in the meantime a police car will be patrolling each one of your houses" the inspector said and I buried my hands in my dark hoodie.

"That won't be necessary inspector. I have a security team back at my house" Zack answered before I could say anything.

"Oh right then Mr Adams ,you all best be going home" He said and I turned my attention to my beloved.

"Let's go, I will take you home" I said and she nodded.

"Bye Courtney call me when you get home" she said then hugged Courtney.

"I will take her home Amanda, don't worry nothing will happen" Zack assured her then looked at me with a smirk.

"Don't fucking do anything to her Zack" I mouthed him and he rolled his eyes but agreed.