Chapter 64: Pilots

I groan as I sit up, I turned to my side to check the time,it was almost 4Am. I sat up from my bed then checked my phone, I had a lot is missed calls from Amanda and texts.

Fuck!

I quickly dialed her line forgetting it was still 3AM. Thankfully she picked up.

"My love I'm sorry I didn't plan anything to celebrate you finishing your finals" I apologized.

"At least you said sorry with shattering. Anyway you don't have to feel bad I didn't want anything, I was just worried when you didn't pick up" she stated.

"I had too much to drink last night and why are you still up at this time" I replied. The good part of me drinking is I never really had nightmares.

"I can't sleep. When did you start drinking till you got drunk" she asked. She sounded low.

"Uh I just had stuff I had to get off my mind, anyway when are your results coming out" I asked. I stood up noticing I wasn't In my room.

"In a few days" she replied.

"Are you OK" I asked. I opened the bedroom door with my gun in hand.

"Yes,why do you ask" she asked.

I stumbled into the living room where I found Zack passed out on the ground with empty bottles around him. I looked around then remembered that I booked a hotel room last night.

"Nothing, I'll have to call you later. You and I need to talk" I stated then hang up.

I tried waking Zack up but he just groned then went back to sleep. I picked him up then placed one of his arm around my shoulder as I helped him walk into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower then made him stand under it soaking the both of us, I had to wake him up because we had a plane to blow up.

He leaned against me as he tried to switch off the shower. I helped him out of his clothes till he was in his boxers

"Zack wake up"I shouted lightly slapping him.

He opened his eyes.

" luana"he called then closed his eyes.

"No asshole, come on big boy wake up" I stated. Turning the shower pressure much higher.

After a while he finally woke up.

"My head hurts a lot" he stated.

"You shouldn't have drunk that much" I commented.

"I feel like my head will explode" he complained.

I helped him out of the shower then put him on the bed. He laid down then started groaning in pain.

"I'll make you a coffee,I'll mix the painkillers in it" I stated.

"I need some clothes, you soaked mine" he complained.

"OK" I replied.

I walked to my car then grabbed the spare clothes I also packed in case of cases. When I got back to the hotel room,I ordered some room service.

I ordered breakfast and when it came, I mixed in aspirin in Zack's tea, he was always a big baby when it came to drinking medicine,he preferred it being mixed in something like food or a drink.

"Feeling better" I asked as he started drinking the coffee.

"Yes thanks Hunter" he stated.

"You can rest for now, the flight isn't until 5 PM" I stated.