Chapter 18: escaping

I sat on the dinning table staring at him as he ate. What he had done the previous day still replayed in my mind over and over again.

Why did I let him do that to me. What if he continued and penetrated me, what would I have done. He probably would have realized I wasn't any good because I didn't have experience like him or the women he slept with. I was still a virgin for crying out loud.

"My love what's wrong" Hunter asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing" I said simply then continued playing with my food.

"Your ears are turning a deep red. You're lying" he said making me place my hand to my ears.

"How do you know that-" I asked then was cut off by him.

"I know a lot about your life my love, things that not even you know about your own life" he said then stared at me like he could see through my soul.

"Like what Mr Craver"i challenged and he looked at me with amusement playing in his eyes.

" let me see,for instance do you remember on your 17th birthday when your Mom got your hopes up on a gift she had 'bought' and hidden away from you "he asked and I nodded.

" yes,it was the first gift my Mom gave me. It arrived the follow day after my birthday and when I thanked her she seemed to have forgotten she ordered it for me. She gave me a-"I was cut off.

"A life sized strawberry statue cake of yourself and a card which said 'you're as sweet as this cake for me' right" he asked and I nodded.

"Um yes,I couldn't believe she got it for me" I said and he chuckled.

"My love, I got that present for you. After I discovered you mom wanted to give you a comb for your birth, I decided to make it up to you. It took me a hell lot to find a place willing to make such a cake over night" he said making my jaw drop.

"But Mom accepted that she bought it" I said not believing his words.

"You took it to your room, no one saw it. You thanked her for her present but you never mentioned what it was. To her she thought you meant the comb" he finished.

"She bought me a comb,a fucking comb. That cheep-" I shut my mouth before I said something I'd have regretted.

"See,I know stuff" he said and I stared at him not amused.

"Knowing just one thing doesn't make you know a lot" I said and I noticed he stopped eating.

"OK time to go big. I know the reason you broke up with your boyfriend" he said and I chuckled.

"Everyone knows that he tried to rape me" I said and he leaned closer to me.

"Yes but what you all don't know it that I caused your break up. I influenced and pressured him to try and rape you" he said and I so badly wanted to slap him but my fear of him stopped me.

"You son of a bitch why would you do that" I hissed at him and he sat back up.

"That guy was becoming a threat to me because you are only mine. Besides he was no good for you and I called your brother to save you" he said.

"what else is there" I asked ignoring his statement.

"I'm going to be late for work my love. There are a lot of things you don't know. I'll be back a bit late today but I'm sure we'll continue this later" he said standing up.

"Sure" I said not knowing what to say.

"Don't tell me you still have feelings for that dick" he asked coldly and I sighed then stood up.