Chapter 8: The Date

Amanda POV

I was staring at my wrist watch with a smile on my face. Hunter was supposed be arrive any minute from then and I was unbelievably happy.

"Hey Cinderella if you don't stop smiling your face will start hurting" Sam said and I looked at her.

"I can't help it, hunter is coming back after two week" I said with a smile.

He was supposed to come back a few days ago but something came up and he stayed back but we talked on phone. During classes we talked using texts and when I got home he called me.

"If you are that excited why don't you go home and wait for him" she asked and my smile slightly dropped.

"I need to work and I can't let you work on my behalf when I'm not sick" I said and she continued stacking the shelves with junk food.

I had two week away break from collage because they were doing some renovation to the classes and I was happy to get a break from the home works.

A bottle of lemon juice, three condoms and a packet of gummy worms were placed on the counter and I looked at the customer.

A short man but not that short stood on the other side. He had big Glasses on,his checks were tainted red with lip stick who ever was giving him those kisses must have applied a lot of it.

I grabbed the items and scanned them then told him the amount and he was quick to pay. I gave him a smile as he walked away.

I looked at the time once more, I had three minutes till my shift was over when a figure stood in front of me and a delightful familiar aroma filled my nostrils.

"Hey I like the scent of your deodorant it seems like hun-" I stopped when I saw who is was and screamed.

"Hey Amanda" Hunter said with a smile his voice was deep and husky as always.

"Hunter" I screamed again then practical jumped over the counter and jumped on him.

"I see you missed me as much as I did" he said hugged me back.

"I can't believe you are back" I said then pulled away.

He was putting on a black suit his hair was gelled back making him ten times hotter. He looked really sexy in that suit and it made me imagine things I could do with him that I would never tell him about, well maybe not then.

Although he looked more handsome like that,he also carried a deadly intimidating influence. Anyone would probably wish to be eaten alive than stand there next to Hunter. Yes he was that intimidating, even I couldn't help but shirk under his intense gaze.

"Your shift is over can we go home" he asked and I checked the time and found it was exactly 8pm.

"Wow you are ever punctual" I said and he smirked.

"I like punctuality. Everyone in our company knows this" he said and i turned to look for Sam.

"Give me a second" i said and he nodded.

I went to look for Sam and found her washing her hands in the girls bathroom. We already got ready to leave as well.

"Our shifts are over can I go now" I asked, since she was the one who locked up she was last to live.

"Your boyfriend show up" she asked with a sly smile.

"He isn't my boyfriend but yes hunter is here" I said and her smile grew.

"Go have fun before i decided to steal that handsome meat and chew him down" she said making me look at her with disgust.

"OK that's twisted" I commented.