Chapter 17: His room

"What have you done with my best friend" Zack asked as I took a sip of my coffee.

It's been about five to seven days since hunter took the shock thing to be repaired. He said my leg needed to get completely fine before he put it back on.

He'd been massaging my foot every morning and before bed. He was so adorable, he was overreacting but it was cute.

Zack came over early and since it's been a while we just started talking. It was nice having a sane person to talk to sometimes, even though he was a murderer as well.

"What do you mean" I asked and he folded his sleeves until his elbows showing off his veiny arm.

"Well for one thing,he's been smiling a lot lately which he never does. Hunter doesn't smile for more that a few seconds and of he does it normally because he's found a new victim now is smiling all day" he said and I chuckled.

"So that's a problem how" I asked.

"It's not, that smile scares me that all" he said and we both chuckled.

"How sure are you he is smiling because of me, he's been having company in the bedroom a lot these past few days" I said irritated.

Get this, that stupid lying dick always said that I was his one and only but he'd been having sex more times than I can count with a lot of different women. Every time he came back from work he arrived with a new woman and banged her.

And still after this, he wanted me to continue kissing him before he went to work. I stopped cooking for him the very day he brought a slut home and well you know Hunter. He beat me up pretty badly,so yeah I started cooking for him.

It's pretty annoying how he also said he loved me and only me, no woman caught his eye apart from me. I was his queen and completed his life when he was fucking different women everyday.

I wasn't upset by that. It's just that he ruined my life and there he was enjoining his. It just irradiated me how he fucking played with my feelings and made me feel like the most important girl in his life.

That fucking asshole, that dick. I just wanted to get far away from him as possible. To think, I was actually considering giving him a chance.

"Yeah i know but you know he's doing it because of you" he said and I raised a brow.

"Because of me what have I done" I asked and he chuckled.

"He's been having wet dreams about you and has fantasized about you a little way too much" he said and my face practically turned red.

OK I wasn't expecting that. He had a wet dream about me OK wow, I never thought I was really that desirable that someone could fantasize have and wet dreams about me.

"Wow i don't know how to respond to that" I said honestly.

"I don't blame the guy, you have a really great body. I've had a few wet dreams about you and boy were they messy" Zack said making my face a million times redder.

"Zack I'm basically like a sister to you" I said letting my hair hide my face.

"So what. Don't worry it's just some harmless dreams. I'll never do that, unless you want to" he said sending me a wink.

"No thanks" I answered quickly making him laugh.

"The offer will always be open" he said making the conversation more awkward.

"So you said he's having wet dreams about me but why does he come to the house with different sluts everyday" I asked changing the topic.

"He knows he can't have you so he's trying to find satisfaction in those women but he's only adding fuel to the desire. He won't stopped until you finally accept to sleep with him or he finds a girl who can finally make him forget you which for your information will never happen. He's hopelessly lost in your thoughts" Zack said and I rolled my eyes.