Chapter 34: Payback

Hunter's POV•

I walked towards the room the meeting was to be held. My beloved in mind,I felt a strange excitement at the thought of seeing my love.

It felt like I hadn't seen her for years,all I wanted to do was cuddle with her on my sofa,where we can make out for hours.

But I couldn't ignore the fact that something seemed to bother her,her voice sounded different and she seemed to be scared.

I pulled out my phone and dialed the driver who pick my beloved up.

"Mr craver sir"he answered.

"What happened when you picked Amanda up,did you notice anything strange"I questioned. He kept silent for a second.

"Well when I got on campus,I found her with a friend of hers and she was crying,she seemed really disturbed as if something bad happened"he blurted out.

"I need you to hack the college's CCTV camera and tell me what you find out"I replied then hang up.

"Amanda my sweet little vixen,what happened to you that you want to hide from me"I thought aloud as i entered the meeting room.

"Hunter the meeting is about to begin,what you thinking about"Zack asked as I sat next to me.

"Something happened to Amanda but she refuses to tell me" I told him.

"If she's keeping it from you,I'm sure it must be something that might anger you"he commented making me smirk.

"My little vixen couldn't have done anything to anger me,she loves me"I replied.

'May be she's lying to you"

"Who would love a monster like you"

"You don't deserve love"

"She's ashamed of you"

"Shut up"I muttered under my breath pulling at my hair.

"Relax man,calm yourself"Zack advised.

"I'm fine,just fine"I waved him off.

the room quickly filled and in no time the meeting began. we were having a meeting with clients who brought a business proposal about considering including them in the business.

" why don't you just make the company a limited one,open it to the public so as to allow them to invest or buy shares in the company" one of them offered.

"We prefer it like this,the company isn't in any financial crisis for us to consider it"I assured.

"Why are you refusing this offer,are you hiding something from the public" another moron said.

"What is there to hide Mr martin,we are clean. If that's all you came to say I think the meeting is over because our answer is no"Zack remarked making them all widened their eyes.

"Mr Adams,Mr craver if you refused to the partnership and the share buying then please consider helping us to launch our new product,we need a reputable organization like yours to help us boost up our sales" Mr Martin grinded nervously as he spoke.

"And why should we help,what's in it for us"I asked.

"A pay of 100 million dollars if you help us out,all we need is for you to present yourselves as our sponsor and once the market know who you are,our sales will increase drastically"he assured.

"Make that 20 billion dollars and it's a deal, H&Z is a huge company,it spreads everywhere so I'm sure your sales will be close to 15 to 50 billion because the product you want to lunch is very promising" Zack smirked.