Chapter 31:A vist

OK so I had been  two weeks since hunter was discharged from the hospital, almost a month of us being a couple.

It was so far so good, he was so sweet to me doing anything possible to keep me smiling and happy. We would make out almost all the time we are found in the same room.

For example at the particular moment,Hunter made me sit on his laps and well we began making out.

The kiss started getting to intense so I pulled away before I lost control.

"What's wrong my beloved" he inquired. I shook my head and got off his legs.

"Nothing really" I replied with a sigh.

I was actually thinking about my family and friends, I still hadn't contacted them,I knew my dad and sister were probably worried out of their wits because I disappeared without a trace.

It's not that Hunter was stopping me or anything, its just that I didn't know how to explain everything to them. How was i to explain that I had been kidnapped . I couldn't find any excuses to justify my absence.

Hunter rose from his seat, walked up to me and wrapped his big muscular arms around my waist from behind; he placed a kiss on my forehead and said nothing for a while.

"Is it your mother" he asked after a minute or so.

"No. Not really, I'm just thinking of a way to explain my absence for the few weeks. I'm sure my dad,sister and friends are extremely worried about me" I explained. He huffed out some air still holding me tight.

"I don't like you looking so worried my love, tell me want you want and I'll make it happen" he stated.

"I just needed to see my family" I replied truthfully.

Before he could reply, the door bursts one and in came Zack. He had a couple of men following him as they held up the sliver platter.

"As promised, breakfast on a sliver platter"Zack announced after instructing the men to place the platter on the floor.

There on the platter laid the familiar figure of Bevis tied up. His hands and legs were tied together.

" kill him hunter, he deserves this"Hunter muttered under his breath.  "You'll pay for making my queen suffer"

Hunter was now untangled from me and was now standing right next to the platter.

"This should be fun. Take him to the basement" Hunter ordered then turning to me.

"Go finish him off hunter. I'll entertain her while you're gone" Zack sated giving me the 'you better agree' look.

"Uh yes love,I actually wanted to go see my parents. Zack will be with me so you don't have to worry" I assured. He grabbed me by the waist and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"Make sure you contact me so I know you're safe" he ordered after he pulled away.

"I won't let anything happen to her, no one will steal her from you" Zack said then whispered something in Hunter's ear which made him clench his fits.

"You best be going. Zack take care of her,nothing bad should happen to her"he warned in a dangerous low tone.

"Come on Amanda" Zack said staring at hunter like they were having a silent conversation.

"See you" I said. I kissed him again then Zack and I were off.

"OK so where to" he asked driving aimlessly.

"My parents house" I stated which made butterflies erupt in the pit of my stomach.

He turned the car around and started heading in the direction of my parents house. I borrowed Zack's phone and texted my friends telling them to meet me at my parents.